Would you hit this?

diewhitegirls

She's cute.

I would hit.

But don't marry her.

Unless she works out.

Cuz she'll get fat.

You can already tell.

It's very funny that you would mention that she would get fat. That's Sarah Palin's daughter, who is currently under the beginnings of interwebs scrutiny for actually being the mother Gov. Palin's "5th" kid. A lot of scrutiny is going into that bulge in her stomach and the lack of bulge in 8 month pregnant VP nominee.

*cough*

http://stevekroll.net/sarah-palin-grandmother-scandal/sarah-palin/

oh man, don't you have a daughter. might want to refrain from these threads kharmatically speaking. i have 3 sons so i can make horrible comments, but...

It's very funny that you would mention that she would get fat. That's Sarah Palin's daughter, who is currently under the beginnings of interwebs scrutiny for actually being the mother Gov. Palin's "5th" kid. A lot of scrutiny is going into that bulge in her stomach and the lack of bulge in 8 month pregnant VP nominee.

*cough*

http://stevekroll.net/sarah-palin-grandmother-scandal/sarah-palin/

yeah, yeah, yeah. i know.

my best friend was over today. his daughter hangs all over my son (they're both 4).

he said " i can deal with anything as long as she's not some skate betty or the town bike."

much as i'd love to have a daughter, there is something horrific about having a teenage daughter i presume.