cal poly pomona

chapman university

santa clara university

cal arts

apps left..

RISD

pasadena art center

i almost went to cal arts. it's pretty sweet lookin'

i was on homicide watch because last year i spray painted the basement of the dorm and turned myself in or else the entire dorm would be charged $200 per person and if i turned myself (and my friend did also) then we would just have to re-paint the walls white like they were before.

this incident caused me to be on the homicide watch list until the end of this sprint 2009 semester. i allegedly violated the probation by spray painting in my room. one of my roommates who i hate and hates me in return reported me to residential life with a bunch of bullshit lies telling them i tried to kill her with knives and shit.

i'm going back today to get my shit and to set her bed on fire. it should be fun.

So you're stickin with Art School, then?

So you're stickin with Art School, then?

not so sure. might double major in art and psychology or art and pre-law. iiiii just dont know what to do with myself.

not so sure. might double major in art and psychology or art and pre-law. iiiii just dont know what to do with myself.

if you actually intend to go into law and want to go to a top law school, don't do pre-law. it's not looked highly upon, as law schools tend to want people with diverse interests... prelaw makes you appear to be boring. do philosophy, econ, english or polisci to be best prepared.

sophomore in high school currently. can anyone recommend me some good small colleges in boston or nyc. undergrad + grad population under 4000. i dont know what i want to major in at this point, all i know is that i want to go to school in boston or nyc or another city and i want a small school. any help on picking a college would be greatly appreciated, thanks sufu.

sophomore in high school currently. can anyone recommend me some good small colleges in boston or nyc. undergrad + grad population under 4000. i dont know what i want to major in at this point, all i know is that i want to go to school in boston or nyc or another city and i want a small school. any help on picking a college would be greatly appreciated, thanks sufu.

dude thats a TINY population. columbia doesn't feel as big as it is cause the campus is tiny as fuck. and nyu doesn't even feel like a school cause it doesn't have a main campus. but by sheer numbers, no, nothing in NYC that small.

dude thats a TINY population. columbia doesn't feel as big as it is cause the campus is tiny as fuck. and nyu doesn't even feel like a school cause it doesn't have a main campus. but by sheer numbers, no, nothing in NYC that small.

hmmm. thanks for the response. whats the population on columbia? and yeah i realize its small lol. anyone know about any schools in boston with a small population? and since i forgot in my previous post. currently wearing APC PS size 28, (should've gotten a 27 =/)

how smart are you/what's your gpa?

Blah, starting up tomorrow for my second semester at Monmouth University here in NJ. Not looking forward to going back, because of the fact that I am not a morning person anymore, but the 8:30 class was the only one opened, so I have to do what I have to do. At least I have two full days off to work, which is a good thing.

how smart are you/what's your gpa?

well i don't want to sound conceited so i won't answer the first part. my gpa last semester was a 4.061. currently taking one AP class and the rest honors, planning on taking 3 AP classes my junior year and probably 3 more senior year. also applying for a student exchange/study abroad program for this summer.

total at columbia is 25,000. 7,000 undergrads.

alright thanks. i guess i need to take a look and visit it. nyc is only like 2 hours from me.

also. anyone going to school in boston that could give me some advice on schools up there?

Brandeis U. in Waltham, MA, where I attend, fits that bill.

I've enjoyed Brandeis a great deal. In addition to being a solid liberal arts school, what makes the school truly unique are the opportunities available for students in leadership, but it in clubs, in research, academically, etc.

There is an enormous Jewish population at Brandeis and their tennis team is terrible.

We're about 50% Jewish, and the tennis team is not very good.