Chore coats

superBobo

• 2 weeks later...

Yoox has the LVC 1920s sack coat for a good price. It's the raw version, too bad it's got the stupid prison numbers painted on.

That K&TH is prety sweet.

K&TH also came out with some nice wabash chore coats and they are a lot cheeper (more inexpensive rather) than the Freewheeler's versions, although, I assume the freewheelers have a little bit nicer fabric. I will have to wait to see for myself though.

^ That K&TH looks great, and Tigerprawn, I always admired your Pointers!

I picked this up a few months ago (deeply discounted at under $90 ), but it's been so sweltering I hadn't worn it until today.

Nifty little coat, with nice details: fully lined, inner pockets, split ring button fasteners, etc. Made by Sunny Sports.

8865cf83.jpg

3732d14b.jpg

6d444014.jpg

3ddb5459.jpg

Check out the new Lucky Brand 'Chore Denim Jacket'. Just in stores. Probably the best thing they make....$ 89.50.

http://www.luckybrand.com/Chore-Denim-Jacket/LBM00401,default,pd.html?cgid=womensBelts&navid=&selectedColor=

interesting looking. it's very taper on the sides and very short too.

Why does he have a bandana tied to his belt?

who would of thought chore jackets would make comeback....

I also posted this on the vintage thread, but if you're into chore jackets...

A friend of mine via 1975....

kevin.jpg

Same jacket is being made by Lucky Brand. They call it the Chore Denim Jacket. I picked one up last night and love it. It's something I'll wear all the time. It was marked retail $ 129.00 but rang up at $ 89.50 which is a great price. The fit is fantastic but a little overly distressed IMO. I wish manufacturers would stop washing the crap out of everything.

interesting looking. it's very taper on the sides and very short too.

Why does he have a bandana tied to his belt?

who would of thought chore jackets would make comeback....

It's a really great piece with very nice details. The pix are so dorky. I guess you have to expect this from a mass merchandised brand. If you click around they have a pretty cool orange/red chambray shirt that's pretty cool as well.

Chore jackets are the perfect substitute for the typical jean jacket and they don't look like denim suits which is great. I can't wear denim jackets with jeans but I can wear a chore jacket/coat w/ no problems.

• 2 months later...

Sorry about that. The older fabric is the bluer version. The cut seems to be the same.

I love that stronghold jacket. If only it were cheaper.

What? The old fabric is where? I am guessing the dead stock is on top. Are the cuts the same? Lets see a fit pic in both of them.

Just saw this a minute ago.

I was just saying that The Stronghold never makes anything new. Shame on me.

^ That K&TH looks great, and Tigerprawn, I always admired your Pointers!

I picked this up a few months ago (deeply discounted at under $90 ), but it's been so sweltering I hadn't worn it until today.

Nifty little coat, with nice details: fully lined, inner pockets, split ring button fasteners, etc. Made by Sunny Sports.

8865cf83.jpg

]

Jeepers, creepers, only just seen this. Superb.

LVC shawl collar:

lendo1.jpg

Dang, now even modern hickory stripe looks wrong to me. I can't unsee it. That extra blue is where it's at.

That Porter appears to be well put together, but just trying to hit too many hot-button details.

Keep 'm coming Klue.