Weird type of 501 stf /LVC???

cq45

i just bought some Levis and they're quiet a unique pair. they have a MSRP of $98.00 and have a leather patch but the E is not capitol.

they also came with this leather hang tag dated 2005 that says that this is a pair of levi's?

any way i can tell if they're LVC or not?

ask da seller
u most likely have a pair of "Premium Wash" 501s. If you check the tag, it should say Made in Mexico. Bartacked, nothing special. They're on sale for like 78 bucks now.

'

okay thats probably what it is then. i noticed that the selvage is redline. can anyone confirm that that is what i have. thanks a bunch. $15 bucks isn't that bad huh..

as i've said before, these are the "premium" wash 501s. Non-LVC, non-capital e. Redline selvage, made in mexico, bartacked, nothing too good, nothing too bad. I think i've seen an evo pic of these on here so they don't suck by no means but again, they aren't anything to write home about. But for 15 bucks hell yeh its a steal. Let us know how they shrink.

^^

Yeah, these are the Selvage STF 501s that were floating around 2006-7. Not LVC, but Levi's attempt at capitalizing on the raw denim trend. I saw a pair while in NYC a year and a half ago and if I remember, they have some the nice details, selvage coin pocket, hidden rivets, maybe even single stitching. From the worn pairs on the board, they seem to fade pretty well.

Really not that unique though, probably more of these around than LVC's, but it's a really, really nice buy at $15. You could probably flip them on ebay for more than $50 if so inclined, if not a solid pair to wear

found these jeans over at urban outfitters recently. lucky enough for me they were the only pair and sz 30 x 34 (my size) which retailed for 88 but marked for 40. to my suprise they rang up as 19.99. they werent that bad same thing as regular STF just a bit softer and with a red selvage line and leather tag

^^

Yeah, these are the Selvage STF 501s that were floating around 2006-7. Not LVC, but Levi's attempt at capitalizing on the raw denim trend. I saw a pair while in NYC a year and a half ago and if I remember, they have some the nice details, selvage coin pocket, hidden rivets, maybe even single stitching. From the worn pairs on the board, they seem to fade pretty well.

Really not that unique though, probably more of these around than LVC's, but it's a really, really nice buy at $15. You could probably flip them on ebay for more than $50 if so inclined, if not a solid pair to wear

hmm.. describes my pair to the tee

if i could add another question do these shrink as much as the regular cheap STF's? the inseam is my actual size and waist is a size too big. im hoping that they dont turn into high waters. if so i might have to sell them, either way is good in my eyes

okay well im a 36x32 and these are a 38x30

i think the tags are fucked up though since the measure the same as my cheap pair of 501's (38x36)

im shrinking them in a couple of hours or if not tomorrow. ill let everyone know how they are.

cold soak for about 2 hours then hang drying is my plan

okay well im a 36x32 and these are a 38x30

i think the tags are fucked up though since the measure the same as my cheap pair of 501's (38x36)

im shrinking them in a couple of hours or if not tomorrow. ill let everyone know how they are.

cold soak for about 2 hours then hang drying is my plan

because they are the same jeans one is just selvage.