What Are You Wearing Today? (Ledger Edition)

sidneylo

Posted · Hidden by ledger, December 22, 2011 - No reason given
Hidden by ledger, December 22, 2011 - No reason given

man tha frute is funny.

and yeh the clothes are actualy all black white and grey so they be no different in the pics than in real life only reason they be in b&w is that my camera sucks and they always have a slight brown tinge to em.

and i do get some looks in sheffield but it sturs me on to be more dark lol. usualy in other cities alot aswell though.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you're right. He spends a bunch of time throwing together his outfit, then he takes one step out the door.. and he loses the motivation to go on. So he stands there on some melancholy wax figure steez until the next day. He longs to go down the steps to make it out into the real world, to enjoy life, but we all make fun of him for it. So there he waits.. cold and grey..

Ledger: you seem so down in your pictures, and I know this certainly is not the case in real life. If everything is going well, cheer up, friend! Maybe even add some color to your pictures too. If all else fails, you can always consult a tree, that always cheers me up!

Posted · Hidden by ledger, December 22, 2011 - No reason given
Hidden by ledger, December 22, 2011 - No reason given

brainsploads explanation was pretty funny i do manage to make it down the stairs though and outof the door most days.

and as for the stain on the post its where the paint has rubbed off and just looks black in the pic,and as for the floating discs that is some ninja matrix sourcery.(Nah, its just a light made from the discs like a metal chanderler sp*.)sadly.