Supreme 2008 F/W

fiveagain

sounds like the military shirt? if so, it's on the preview, on the same link as the tartan plaid shirts.

yes, it's the military shirt. not sure if they had a medium but my (admittedly poor) memory tells me they had the green in medium ... although stussy deluxe has a green military shirt that i actually like quite a bit better than this supreme one.

it's fitted pretty tight - i wear a large in most brands and i went up to an XL for this, so i wouldn't go medium unless you are used to wearing smalls or you are a skinny medium with really short arms.

i don't suppose anybody's seen the military shirt in a black XL anywhere?

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone got an opinion on the chore jacket? Thinking about picking it up, but not sure about lining and fit. Usually a large in Supreme outerwear, though I had to size up to XL on the MA-1 and Varsity this year.

They still have hooded duck jackets in store?

i remember seeing the hoodied duck jacket last weekend. no idea about colors or sizes though

i didn't size up for any of the jackets this season, but the medium was always a little too big for me, and this season's fit great. given the fit on the other jackets i got from this season and i know you like shit bigger than me, i'd size up.

in new york, as of saturday, only the blue hooded duck's are available in xl, for ~120. i picked one up and love it. it's warm, durable, and looks great.

chore jackets are only available in black/striped in L. i had gone in saturday to pick up a blue one but it was sold out, so i settled for the duck. order that shit online if you can, its a great jacket.

in new york, as of saturday, only the blue hooded duck's are available in xl, for ~120. i picked one up and love it. it's warm, durable, and looks great.

chore jackets are only available in black/striped in L. i had gone in saturday to pick up a blue one but it was sold out, so i settled for the duck. order that shit online if you can, its a great jacket.

am going out on a limb here sayin i question the sensibilites of a dude who is unemployed, frequently bummin about having no dough and then dropping 120 on a carhartt jacket you can cop for 70 bucks. not sayin, just sayin. but it was on sale, dog!

Anyone got an opinion on the chore jacket? Thinking about picking it up, but not sure about lining and fit. Usually a large in Supreme outerwear, though I had to size up to XL on the MA-1 and Varsity this year.

chore jacket is great. i would go true to size unless you're going to wear tons of layers underneath but it's really too thin to do that and the change in silhouette would defeat the main selling point (the slim fit).

even with the lining, the weight is more appropriate for early-mid fall definitely one of the best outerwear pieces of the past couple years

definitely not as nice as the moleskin, and a different wool than the last wool one, but no better or worse... big plus is that this years fits much better than the last couple.

Oh, word> I was so thrown off my the flimsy wool that I did not even bother. Moleskin fits slightly large, and the old wool did not sit right. For 208 I might have my sister cop in Soho with her Florida ID.

Hooded duck is gone in Supreme LA.

Chore is pretty thin, thickness is similar to older Supreme Deck jacket (Spring release).

It's thick workwear canvas and for the price I think it is good for layering with a hoody, but stand alone it may not even be sufficient for SoCal winter nights.

I love the chore coat, bought one when they first dropped and it's a great piece, but I think the quality is still not what it used to be on outerwear. One of my sleeves has started to come apart at the seam near the elbow, and I only wear the thing to commute on the subway. There's no way a 3 month old $200 jacket should just fall apart with no wear and tear.

Anyone got a recommendation for a tailor in NYC who does good work repairing jackets?

Thanks for the info. Think i'll go with large. Now navy or hickory stripe.....hmmm.... Albuquerque doesn't get too brutal (though we had a fukkin blizzard yesterday) weather wise, so a mid weight jacket is perfect. Been wearing my varsity during real cold weather and have been toasty.

am going out on a limb here sayin i question the sensibilites of a dude who is unemployed, frequently bummin about having no dough and then dropping 120 on a carhartt jacket you can cop for 70 bucks. not sayin, just sayin. but it was on sale, dog!

DON'T WATCH ME... WATCH TV

l COPPED EMPLOYMENT LIKE 6 WEEKS AGO BUT ONCE A PEASANT ALWAYS A PEASANT

any size 32 chinos in LA?...seems like I always wait for the sale but they're inevitably sold out in my size.

as far as ny stock, sizing is pretty wiped across the board due to the sale it seems. denalis are pretty fugly too (although i'd still rock for nostalgic new england prep purposes).

yes. i was there on sunday and it seemed like they had all colors in 32. sadly none in a 30 which was what i was looking for.

go with hickory stripe, i have enough swagger jacking in my life with e getting all up on the wool m65..... :mad:

you bought the m65 this year? i honestly didn't know that. not that it would have stopped me. jacked beotch.

DON'T WATCH ME... WATCH TV

ppl gotta mind their business in these time of economic crisis.

oh, and whoever was talkin about the chinos, that they had all the colors, i'm pretty sure tan is completely gone in ny.

visvim-supreme-collection-2.jpg

visvim-supreme-collection-3.jpg

visvim-supreme-collection-1.jpg

visvim-supreme-collection-4.jpg

Here’s one of the best looks to date regarding the unexpected upcoming collaboration between Visvim and Supreme. Each sharing a similar penchant for creating high-quality products albeit it with different aesthetics, the efforts of the two is seen over a comprehensive range of products. Headlined by the Tradesman Jacket in 3-layer Gore-Tex, other items joining the fold include the Serra Ascent, Cashmere Knit Beanie and Camp Cap. The collection will release on January 2nd.

Via Hypebeast / Honeyee.