Supreme 2008 F/W

fiveagain

so what's retail on the arc logos? same as the other hoodies this season or more for the thermal?

i wonder how long they last, don't think i'm gonna get there this weekend.

not sure as to the exact price point, but surely more than the other hoodies b/c of the thermal. and if i remember correctly, last year's arc didn't last too long, don't see these lasting too long in-store as well

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i believe the arc logos were 186 actually. they were already sold out of mediums at 1 when i went because nadacow had just finished cleaning stock.

also, mont blanc hoodies appear to be cyc made as well.

i'm going early afternoon today if anyone wants pickups. 15% on top of retail shipping and paypal.

They're $168, bout $20 less you have to sweat spending today, haha.

people that work, have worked together and are good friends tend to talk about what they do with eachother.

Fair enough. I just think anything beyond whats said by employees at the office level is rumor. People talk I agree, but when it passes from one mouth to the next, the truth dilutes a little.

(those sick fuckin' flannels)

Droppet yet?

Negative.

And for what its worth, the arc logos are made in Canada, so either CYC is still doing a limited number of Supreme staple pieces (likely), or they just found another Canadian manufacturer.

Fair enough. I just think anything beyond whats said by employees at the office level is rumor. People talk I agree, but when it passes from one mouth to the next, the truth dilutes a little.

not sure how you can dilute "we're not using cyc anymore" but you can still doubt me if you choose.

Any pics of the To Hell and Back beanie? Sounds dope. Is it a watch cap style, or another pom pom one? Did the Americas Worst Nightmare caps drop yet either?

Been wearing my arc logo here in Colorado past few days; so fucking warm. Mountain Parka is way breathable by the way, for whoever asked.

On a bit of a tangent, the thrift stores out here would drive half of this forum nuts. Packed with tons of old fila/woolrich/nike/pendleton/burton winter wear. Even found a gloverall duffle coat for 20 bucks.

not sure how you can dilute "we're not using cyc anymore" but you can still doubt me if you choose.

I dont doubt you. You said you heard it from people "working at supreme (not retail)" which makes it truth as far as i'm concerned. It was your addition of people who work for other stores i was questioning. Just seemed unnecessary and less credible a source.

I could tell you that DQM doesnt use such and such brand anymore, because my roommate works there, but by the time it gets to me its gone through enough mouths to contain bits of fabrication and the chance of it being rumor and not truth increase.