Supreme 2008 F/W

fiveagain

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah. I'm guessing the only difference is the lining and (what appears to be) a detachable hood.

last year's hood was detachable (via zipper - this one looks to be button or combo). The cinching mechanism at the bottom may also be different (or they could have just tucked in the strings somewhere).

wool_m_65_jacket_2.jpg

fixing the lining was a pretty good idea because it's one of the annoying things about last year's.

bet amo te's hoping they'll take an exchange on the wool cruiser ;)

that porter wallet looks like some kind of sleazy bottega / marc jacobs car crash. small buffalo shirt apparently not being flannel = weak sauce

Three color check flannels are tight, though I don't really like the red/grey/black combo as much as I thought.

Peruvian shit is tight, though I like the moroccan knit from last season better.

Wallet's ugly and will be like 100 bills.

Arctic Fleece cap is neat looking; dig the cycling style brim. Maybe even more of a confirmation that we'll be seeing a denali this year?

Peruvian Denali would be gnarly. Any time I read that it's "color blocked" all I can think is it's going to look like some bullshit Atmos collaboration. If they were to do some sort of pattern or print it would definitely set it apart.

also regarding the peruvian sweater, in general it seems dope, and i'm normally all over this kind of thing, but i'm not 100% on these at the moment for some reason...maybe it's the colors?

Totally agree. I wish they had done the Peruvian sweater in the same coloways as the beanies.

The sweater colorways seem to conservative. They would have looked a lot better, imo, if they had been as wild as the beanies.

some new stuff on the preview

peruvian sweaters

peruvian beanies

arc logo zip up hoodies

university zip hoodies

wool M65

tartan plaids

porter wallets

i'm fuckin pissed i just got a script and the collegiate hoodies and the field coat, i'd much rather have the arc logo instead of one of the heathered and the m65. fuck.

and whoever corrected me when i said that most of the stuff has already been released a couple weeks ago. you was right. fuck.

think polar fleece cap new as well

What was last year's wool M65 lined with?

cotton (and pretty thin cotton at that). it's a pet peeve of mine for outerwear meant for layering when the sleeve catches whatever you're wearing on the inside when you're putting it on.

the chore jacket addresses this by using viscose (or similar) lining on the sleeves while using flannel on the inside body.

whoever was asking, it'll probably be north of 300 since that's about what it was last season iirc

cotton (and pretty thin cotton at that). it's a pet peeve of mine for outerwear meant for layering when the sleeve catches whatever you're wearing on the inside when you're putting it on.

How did last year's jacket hold up in cold weather? I'm in the market for a winter coat, but I don't want something that I'll still be cold in while wearing.