Street Fighter Thread

Ichigo100%

hey mouko:

i didn't know you were THAT mouko, i go to svgl and keystone a lot and hang out with those guys, i remember you did an evo thing for g4 tv or something about fg people with fashion, are you a fashion consultant or something?

and darkadious,

i didn't know you were THAT darkadious either, hahahaha, i used to play dr with riverside crew a lot, i remember when you got 2nd at the buy.com tourney...damn that tourney was fun, i met you and arun at that fobby chinese buffet

i didn't know that anyone who posted on srk or actually is good at fighting games posted on this board

hey mouko:

i didn't know you were THAT mouko, i go to svgl and keystone a lot and hang out with those guys, i remember you did an evo thing for g4 tv or something about fg people with fashion, are you a fashion consultant or something?

i didn't know that anyone who posted on srk or actually is good at fighting games posted on this board

haha hilarious. Yeah, I used to go to SVGL/MGL a lot with Ricky and Kim. When I did that Evo thing for g4 I was working as a Stylist in LA.

The producers came up to me cause I was rockin' dem Geoff Vandals and had some crazy japanese steez and asked what I did. I told them I was a stylist and they got the bright idea that I go around and rip on gaming nerds. I felt kinda bad actually after a while cause they were eggin me on to get more harsh so I started giving dudes real suggestions and they stopped filming. Assholes haha.

hey mouko:

haha hilarious. Yeah, I used to go to SVGL/MGL a lot with Ricky and Kim. When I did that Evo thing for g4 I was working as a Stylist in LA.

The producers came up to me cause I was rockin' dem Geoff Vandals and had some crazy japanese steez and asked what I did. I told them I was a stylist and they got the bright idea that I go around and rip on gaming nerds. I felt kinda bad actually after a while cause they were eggin me on to get more harsh so I started giving dudes real suggestions and they stopped filming. Assholes haha.

2896511570_561f03a68a_o.jpg

Got myself a hori real arcade pro stick to use..didn't realize my comp was so shit that the roms don't run proper. Kinda bummed. Anyways, no use for the stick and the store doesnt refund for any reason, so if anyones interested in probably the best stick for the ps3/pc, I'm asking for what I paid.

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showpost.php?p=1279242&postcount=27

Mouko, that really blows man.. That hori stick is serious business. I've got the one for the 360 and I love it.

Right now i'm starting to practice with Makoto.. Her kara throws are insane. Gonna start watchin more J videos on youtube.

Mouko, that really blows man.. That hori stick is serious business. I've got the one for the 360 and I love it.

Right now i'm starting to practice with Makoto.. Her kara throws are insane. Gonna start watchin more J videos on youtube.

I used to play makoto exclusively. One of my favorite things to do is EX Fukiage (DP + 2punches) vs a bit of a far jump in. It throws them off and will cross up and does mad stun.

I think the prob is my pc just has so much junk in it. I'm gonna try to clear everything out and try again.

Yea, makoto's tricky gameplay is nuts which is why I want to start using her more often.

i'm trying to really get her bread n butter combo locked down though ( Karakusa grab, standing hard punch into EX-Hayate) then i'll move onto her other combos..

With your EX-fukiage, have you done the kara with it?

I'm trying to get the regular fukiage into my juggling after i've done SA 2.. difficult though since I still need to work on my speed and timing..

I was watching this one video by J, and he juggled the shit out of this Hugo player with MP..

Yea, makoto's tricky gameplay is nuts which is why I want to start using her more often.

i'm trying to really get her bread n butter combo locked down though ( Karakusa grab, standing hard punch into EX-Hayate) then i'll move onto her other combos..

With your EX-fukiage, have you done the kara with it?

I'm trying to get the regular fukiage into my juggling after i've done SA 2.. difficult though since I still need to work on my speed and timing..

I was watching this one video by J, and he juggled the shit out of this Hugo player with MP..

Kara propels you too far ahead. It works best with wider characters, especially alex. With the fukiage after SA2 you gotta remember to do it reverse.

Hugo's easy to juggle, same with alex and especially Q. You can stun Q easily with kara fukiage/ex fukiage juggles. Search for some Makoto vs Q vids and you'll probably see it

doing it reverse would prove difficult lol.. The move itself is annoying to pull off to begin with, especially during a serious match.. (basically instead of doing the S-shape, i'd be doing a Z-shape movement on the stick)

But im gonna practice until i get this shit down..

Get your pc to work man, it would be good to get some training lol:cool:

• 4 months later...