Street Fighter Thread

Ichigo100%

got back from playing AE.. fck i am pretty bad, only won once.

tick throws r super effective.. idk why im doing the option select crouchtech too, arcade vs online is way diff. oh well. makoto, guy, ken, and hell.. hakan were nicely buffed. ibuki too i think…

well, what do you mean? there are two relevant ways

if you mp + mk to threaten focus, you can dash forward with f. f., or dash back b. b. If you connect with the focus attack (mp + mk, release) you can input a dash forward or dash back to follow up if the FA connects and your opponent crumples,

or if your FA is released and is blocked, you can dash back to retreat (or dash forward for pressure i suppose)

then in the middle of your moves (normals and specials i think), with at least 1 bar of meter you can mp + mk to cancel into focus attack (you will turn yellow to indicate meter burning)

the most practical application of this is to focus attack then cancel out of it with dash: FADC ( focus attack dash cancel). FADC backwards to escape a punishable situation (ie, blocked shoryu) or to complete combos (ie successful shoryu xx fadc xx ultra) or whatever

i might be wrong i am a noob but this is what i know

you got it down pretty much nard, but telling you now if this was 2 years ago when vanilla came out, i wouldn't know what you were talking about in that post, just putting this out there for anyone who was confused cause i have been in that situation. not saying zubin is new to the game(just assuming)

here's a video tutorial on the system of focus attack's zubin, i didn't watch it but it looks pretty legit.

nivXAQ4VvSk