why was matsu banned?

the_state

I heard from some really broken english that he'd be back on the 17th.

i like jmatsu

but his use of the N and F words was not so cool

but there aren't many black people in hawaii (2% of the population apparently)

so i guess that is a factor

and yeah, calling dudes faggots is par for the course on the webs, so i guess, yeah...

what?

he had stuff to contribute

but he also was a bit retrograde on those points

he's like that rockabilly friend that you roll with sometimes

and he's cool for the most part as long as the conversation doesn't turn to race

or that rich kid that you are cool with as long as you don't start discussing class issues

or what

what!

i like jmatsu like i like retarded dragons

he can do cool shit, like breath fire, but you wouldn't want to have him do your taxes

anyone who considers themselves to be at the top of a social hierarchy based on how many times they can post in a day and how many people they can try to make feel like shit doesn't deserved to be socialized at all. i hope the internet banned him.

anyone who considers themselves to be at the top of a social hierarchy based on how many times they can post in a day and how many people they can try to make feel like shit doesn't deserved to be socialized at all. i hope the internet banned him.

I don't know--am actually fond of your spunky nature, but people take shit too seriously. Who cares what other people think?

Why so sensitive?

let this be an object lesson

don't type out the words "nigga" or "faggot" and then hit the post reply button unless it is in the appropriate context, such as this, and be sure to use the quote button, so that THEY know you are not using the words yourself, but are merely quoting the words, as if it were someone ELSE using them, someone who you don't know too well, perhaps, except as a grunting presence behind you, reaching around for your throbbing member, perhaps while blasting Caushun on a portable cassette player in a part of the city in which you would be apprehensive about purchasing property as a long term investment.