things you learn from supermarket

Pandemonium

I'll never buy something from someone who was a dick in a before transaction, no matter how great the price is.

EVERYTHING comes, from a smoke free/pet free household. Bullshit, I know you smoked some shit at least once before you shipped my shit out.

I'll sell things to someone for a lower price, if I've dealt with them before and they are genuinely a nice person.

Hate people who said they shipped out shit one day, and you don't receive them till 3 weeks later.

doctor worms astro boots are a good example. took a while to move em but everyone's like "where to kop?"

guy on here was begging for them and i pointed him to where he could get them, yet there they still sit.

lotta impulse initial purchases but no so much purchasing the second time around.

I'll never buy something from someone who was a dick in a before transaction, no matter how great the price is.

EVERYTHING comes, from a smoke free/pet free household. Bullshit, I know you smoked some shit at least once before you shipped my shit out.

I'll sell things to someone for a lower price, if I've dealt with them before and they are genuinely a nice person.

Hate people who said they shipped out shit one day, and you don't receive them till 3 weeks later.

Like you did with those Sams I just bought off you?:P Np though it isn't 3 weeks or anything.

would cop any and all rick if it was in my size.

aside from his leathers, i find his stuff to be the most overly priced at retail, next to maybe CCP whose in a different stratosphere from everyone $$$ wise.

added to list of things that won't sell:

Rick trousers

Rick blazers

all of my shit. :(

"I'll pay you as soon as I transfer the money in my paypal"

Meanwhile you go and kop another item thinkin okay you got money coming in

next day: "OH SORRY I FOUND IT SOMEWHERE ELSE"

then you are stuck

I'll be honest, I don't know if I did this to you but I've definitely done this to people before since I don't use my own paypal account and I felt a real dick about it. I've had a lot of Paypal related issues. I really need to get my own account.