things you learn from supermarket

Pandemonium

YOU must pay the 4%

Still smells gooood, but is allergic to PMs, and is the undisputed king of SuperMarket in spite of this.

ROBOKOP

WTB mother fuckers love to get my hopes up and waste my time, simultaneously.

They will post pics soon, and measurements too.

DIBs DIbss DIBS, your Dibs have been DIBBED!

Everything has only been worn "inside my house"

Indeed, to my estimates, suckdick spends $15,000 a month on clothing, all paid directly to Seven New York.

Other things:

+++19cm-MIJ don't fucking sell anymore. I want to get rid of this pair of new with tags size 29's I have here, and no, you can't have them for $250, asshole.

There's a whole lot of people who get off by lowballing you by $5 or $10. Sometimes people even have the nerve to assume you will be happy to take 50% of your listed price.

A lot of people want tracking numbers on the stupidest, cheapest things. It might be the US alone, but EMS on a pair of shoes to a foreign country is like $50-60. I tried sending a cardigan through UPS to Germany, and they quoted me $89 for UPS ground, and $39 for USPS priority w/o tracking. I went to the post office instead and it only cost $10.50 to ship first-class. I will ship worthwhile things with fast, tracked shipping, but no, you won't be getting this pair of $40 shoes through EMS if you live in Latvia, sorry.

If you put up something you know will sell, expect 20 PM's from usernames you've never seen before, all offering you 75% of your asking price. When you pm the back to counter, they won't respond. You will probably end up selling that item to someone you're friendly with on the forums, in the end.

Cheap printed t-shirts (0-$200, to be sold under $50) have good resale value.

Streetwear has decent resale value. Visvim short grain rice would command a lot on these forums.

Leather jackets over $800 will not sell.

If you put up something you know will sell, expect 20 PM's from usernames you've never seen before, all offering you 75% of your asking price. When you pm the back to counter, they won't respond. You will probably end up selling that item to someone you're friendly with on the forums, in the end.

Quoted for truth. Oh and with jeans don't forget the

HHI I WEAr a 29 in NUDIes will the dior fit???!???!???!?

Lowballing is fine, to be honest with you. It counteracts the dozens of guys here who just resell from Barney's sales and/or want something like $20 off full retail for a year-old piece that has "almost never been worn."