Don't you guys just love Japanese women?

dismalfuture

dismalfuture: i agree with you totally :) in fact, in that way, jap girls are much more attractive...

and actually..if say, there were 5 different asian girls (JKCTH,etc), but they all are exactly the same type/height/age/maturity/style/etc (just for a sake of an arguement), haha, I'd chosen jap already, too.. wekeke

(any correlations with the economical influences?, I think there are some..)

and heh, I've seen almost all animes from the top200 from the animenfo, so yeah, im kinda into those as well (from your first post :o).

side-chat: but i was rather a bit worried that I'd get (another) neg for what I've said originally, i think i went too direct. one dude neg me saying "too esl" keke;

cheers

Dismal- Did you break into Ichigo100%'s diary to get those little entries?

dismalfuture: i agree with you totally :) in fact, in that way, jap girls are much more attractive...

and actually..if say, there were 5 different asian girls (JKCTH,etc), but they all are exactly the same type/height/age/maturity/style/etc (just for a sake of an arguement), haha, I'd chosen jap already, too.. wekeke

(any correlations with the economical influences?, I think there are some..)

I wouldn't order one style up before the other without seeing the goods, I think think there are some sexy ass girls in Hong Kong, some sexy girls in Seoul, etc. To be honest, none of them are particularly easy to live with as girlfriends, they're all passive aggressive as hell.

Economically, you know I think nowadays most of the other Asian countries have come up hard especially since the currency crunch, particularly Koreans. Koreans spend their money on insanely stupid stuff, but if it comes to comparing people in their own country, the average Japanese women usually don't have or come from any more money than Koreans or HK Chinese. The Japanese parents might be lucky enough to still have good Tokyo home equity as a remnant from the '80's, but they're not bringing home more in their paychecks and costs of living are about equal in both countries and have been for awhile. Plus, tons of young people in Tokyo or Osaka etc are not really from those cities. I went to school with tons of Japanese girls who somehow got by on like $350 a month in college, and you know, they got out, got jobs, and none but the best make more than $35-40K/year now, so they wear better makeup and clothes nowadays, but still live paycheck to paycheck just like everybody else everywhere it seems.

Nice story for you Asian-girlfriend hopefuls, and you guys who have been on GR for awhile might remember this:

Years back, I'm thinking early 2002(?) you guys remember Shagwerks, I think was his name, seemed pretty solidly Asiaphile in the classical late '90's/early noughts sense (pre-anime boom sort). Guy seemed to be having a grand time in Korea, and ended up getting stabbed in the eye by his crazy Korean girlfriend, and dying. The girl was never prosecuted and the story didn't make the news either.

While getting murdered by your Asian girlfriend isn't normal, you guys do know that it takes all sorts, and frankly speaking, there's really one sort that are down to make relations with the nations and/or be serious about it, and those types are rather scary actually, and then there's the other that just won't give you the time of day. It's less severe of a split for Asian plus another kind of Asian, but still, you can't expect to go out to Roppongi, Itaewon, Wan Chai, etc, and pick up a wifeable, decent girl automatically. You run a good chance of getting AIDS in those places, but a happy relationship is less likely.

Your type of gal who is completely into you for being a non-Asian dude and obsesses over foreign culture, well, she is often the inverse to Ichigo100%. That's probably enough to say about that. I'm not saying all, but dear lord does it seem that there a lot of them, just like there are too many Asiaphile nerds who go overboard.

I love this thread.

So where are the blue-haired jap chicks with DD tits who come from the future and will love me because I'm a normal, average (read mediocre) and somewhat cowardly dude hiding a heart of gold behind my nerdy exterior. Will they wear their school uniform when we have sex?

Fuuma, here is another Asian secret: we are excellent at using cameras and photoshop to make us look extraordinarily good on the internet, contrary to our real appearances. See uhljjangs, whitney, etc. We call that 'camera magic' and have been fine tuning it since the early days of digital cameras, we looked good on 320X240 Logitech web cams. It boosts numbers man.

Fuuma, here is another Asian secret: we are excellent at using cameras and photoshop to make us look extraordinarily good on the internet, contrary to our real appearances. See uhljjangs, whitney, etc. We call that 'camera magic' and have been fine tuning it since the early days of digital cameras, we looked good on 320X240 Logitech web cams. It boosts numbers man.

As long as they say "pikupiku" and "kawaii" and we can play videogames together you know I'm down. I love masturbating to dating sims and got a knack for bringing life to my miserable room in my parent's basement by using colourful sailormoon posters. I'm pretty sure I'm gold to japanese wominz.

Oh, forgot:

Her mammaries are very "lifelike"...

Do they make a Japaneses version? Otherwise I can't get an erection and give her the 2 minutes of quality time she deserves.

this thread's intentions are so awesome, not so sure about the outcome.

You're right, I didn't see this coming (but should've, as I'm guilty of lending my love out to a few Japanese skin folds in my time :\)

you must really dislike me don't you dismal lol:cool:

Ichigo, you aren't the first or last Asiaphile on earth man. I actually don't dislike you nor do I hate any internet people (except jeffyvain), but I admit I do read your posts and do the patrick stewart facepalm thing everytime I read one of your super naive posts about Japan. I do think you might come off it sometime, but if you don't there's the option of living in Japan, living the dream, and being miserable for life, a la Milspex.

Ichigo, you aren't the first or last Asiaphile on earth man. I actually don't dislike you nor do I hate any internet people (except jeffyvain), but I admit I do read your posts and do the patrick stewart facepalm thing everytime I read one of your super naive posts about Japan. I do think you might come off it sometime, but if you don't there's the option of living in Japan, living the dream, and being miserable for life, a la Milspex.

fair enough.. Just thought your posts were simply mere attacks so I got the assumption that maybe you had a past grudge against me or something.. But its all good man, I'll take your advice..

Do they make a Japaneses version? Otherwise I can't get an erection and give her the 2 minutes of quality time she deserves.

Fuuma, the smart guys (as in guys over 40 with several marriages worth of experience to their name) have wised up: fuck Japan, fuck all of those Asian countries actually. The genius of the internet now allows you buy to a real life pinay farm girl for very little money, and you don't even need to leave your mom's basement. She might even cook and clean her debt away, at least until her green card is approved!

Your type of gal who is completely into you for being a non-Asian dude and obsesses over foreign culture, well, she is often the inverse to Ichigo100%.

Does this actually exist, as in for "real" foreign culture? Because in my experience this obsession begins and ends with foreign money, property, and the possibility of a green card. There's a lot of white dudes who can name all the shoguns and eras of japan in order because they took a class after watching Rurouni Kenshin, but I can't really imagine any Japanese or asian chicks finding American culture fascinating.

I know that for some reason Japs beast over Americana stuff a la Buzz Rickson/Abercrombie but will there be chicks who will blow me because they want to hear me talk more about rowing crew or the Rose Bowl or some shit?

Does this actually exist, as in for "real" foreign culture? Because in my experience this obsession begins and ends with foreign money, property, and the possibility of a green card. There's a lot of white dudes who can name all the shoguns and eras of japan in order because they took a class after watching Rurouni Kenshin, but I can't really imagine any Japanese or asian chicks finding American culture fascinating.

I know that for some reason Japs beast over Americana stuff a la Buzz Rickson/Abercrombie but will there be chicks who will blow me because they want to hear me talk more about rowing crew or the Rose Bowl or some shit?

Good point my dude. I obviously don't have tons of experience with the self-hating escapist types of chicks because I'm not the target, though I see them around the way. Is it always a money thang, though? Oft times these beezys are studying overseas or something and just looking for something else, some misperceived bastion of American society.

The skeezy ones you pick up in aforementioned sleazy ass neighborhoods, then yeah, I can see that dude, but I don't think they have many other thoughts about anyone. I have met some pure skeez in those kinds of places, and the white dudes who walk in a bit later, and fall in love. Then up next to you at the bar comes the 40 year old version of the same guy, now divorced and penniless and angry at life, haha. More than just a few times I've seen this.