sufu people you loooveeeeeeeeeeee

edmond

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Phrost

i like demonito cause he's superfuture's residential strange case of dr. jekyll and mr. hyde.

by day he's a mad scientist crazy about japanese denim but once triggered by jane's feet,

the beast whistlingthenightaway comes out to play

julz is a sweetee. same for dolly, timber, inaya, cinderella, jj. may get hate but i think dani is a sweetheart too.

generally good guys: leonard, lib, m1sterko, mpcec, dunkin deeznuts, jeep, chronaug, edmund, freecat, though jane may beg to differ

phrost cause he knows my LI pain. midnight cause he seems to understand my mental pain. egpt has done me solids so him too. dismal for 50 reply discussions about girls assholes and such.

jmat cause he hates like pastry chefs flambe. jimmy cause he stays out of the shittiest of the fray.

nigs i barely talk to but like a lot, like Cotton, Hap, Cheep — good dudes.

ande cause he's out of his fucking mind and sends me legendary rep/pms.

tangerine for good waywts.

hali and clopek are my canadian nigs. diamonds i don't talk to much but is a good guy.

fuck, there's more but it would be easier to come up with people i hate. prolly why i'm on here all fucking day.

emotional, fashionate badass.

on another note, i'd also like to say that i think dino might! is awesome for drawing me a picture of, what looks to be, a baked dinosaur when i bought his spaghetti tee. and inaya is pretty cool because anyone who likes radiohead and is very good looking is... well, a very good looking awesome person. additionally, jmatsu is witty (duh) and cool for showing that people without chicken legs can wear tight(er) jeans.

the list goes on and on, and yes i lurk.

Halifamous for making Toronto look mad steezy.

Yo you know Still and |3ootlegs be from TO as well right? Shit, I have nothing on that style, plus NESK and Sean_ are better than what I rock, Gfunk and Homi be on point as well.

TO got it,

i feel like i just gave valentines to all my crushes.

and just so we're clear, i don't care how many times you show me the ribbon on your Dora panties, i ain't carrying your fuckin books.