what do u wear when you loungin in the hood

nf one

inspired by the recent conversation in waywt shit talking. what do you wear when you're overworked, overpartied, runnin errands, takin naps and shit and you dont have the energy to put on your regular clothes.

i'm pretty much as close to naked as the situation allows or fully dressed, never anywhere in between. although i really would like a pair of bright ass drop crotch sweatpants and oversized top so i can be mad frute when im in duane reade pickin up honey bunches of oats and condoms.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

summer: shorts (anything in arms reach), tank or t (whatever smells least offensive) new balance running shoes

winter: parka with some god-awful shit underneath cause it's long.

i occasionally do the crackhead housewife shit with pajama pants a jacket and flip flops if it's just a late night milk run or some shit.

nf one, do you agree that your thread should be renamed "WAYWT Loungin in the Hood Edition" ? That'd bring more people to post in it, and especially... pictures.

Because descriptions ain't fun. Or say you're going to ban whoever don't post pics...

so here's a picture

img5490rv0.jpg

mall tee x cheap swimsuit

that's what i'm wearing when i'm in my house, white tee or tanktop, but the tanktop picture would be kinda gross

i'll post a picture of the outside grocery shop edition later.

Noob. Nobody on Wall Street reads the NYT.

Wall street steez!..complete with Financial Times/Wall Street Journal folded tucked in my arm!

Actually, if you're getting your news from the newspaper then you actually not B.A.L.L.A. enough. People in the flow already know before it hits press.

i thought this thread was about hanging out in the ghetto

the other day when the bus wouldn't stop for myself and a friend in west philly we walked through the ghetto and eventually got lost somewhere in the middle of nowhere

fun stuff

oh, and i wore my typical shit +++frog tee dykens bw roys

nf one, do you agree that your thread should be renamed "WAYWT Loungin in the Hood Edition" ? That'd bring more people to post in it, and especially... pictures.

Because descriptions ain't fun. Or say you're going to ban whoever don't post pics...

duly noted, title and tags updated to properly reflect desired direction of thread

I got some theory pajama bottoms and tee shirts from the crackhouse sale for like 10 bucks a pop. They're soft as fuck due to being some silk cashmere blend and i just throw them on anytime i know i'm not going to see anybody that knows me while walking the dog and shit.

I always thought if i owned one of those RO or jamamoto wrap cardigan gothninja cape shit things it would be the ultimate in fashion and loungewear. Now i want one. What websites sell that shit? (0)

just staying in the house:

random old tee, adidas windpants, pj bottoms, lavin sweatpants, silk cashmere long johns,

often just old tee and boxers

running out real quick:

supreme tee, raw denims and sneaks

Today I only went out to buy cigarettes, wore black cloak jeans, white tee, engineered garment jacket and beat-up stan smiths that I don't need to unlace and wear like slippers. So basically the same as usual but I wear those stan smiths instead of my other shoes.

little kids in the hood dont wears shoes. not 'cause they dont have them, but they've already taken more than five steps out of the house when they decided to walk to the corner store for some hot cheetoes.

i wear those five dollar boxers those that you get at target and a t-shirt/tank top when im bummin' and slip on a pair of cut off jeans that ive had since the 7th grade or basketball shorts when i got to go somewhere.

whatta run-on sentence.