What are you craving today?

showbiz00ditc

you asians are absolutely ridiculous sometime. please go back to posting pics of fried stuff with potatoes and/or cheese and/or bacon and stop waxing poetic for 3 page about the freshness and blah blah of po xiang bil or whatever the f it is y'all trippin on.

not that i don't love a good burger, pizza, grilled cheese, ribs, fettucini, falafel, taco, burrito, etc etc (all other non-asian foods) but you white boys who don't think much of anything other then fried stuff with potatoes and/or cheese and/or bacon really ought to stop depriving your taste buds of other delish fares.

not that i don't love a good burger, pizza, grilled cheese, ribs, fettucini, falafel, taco, burrito, etc etc (all other non-asian foods) but you white boys who don't think much of anything other then fried stuff with potatoes and/or cheese and/or bacon really ought to stop depriving your taste buds of other delish fares.

trust - i eat just about anything under the sun, including most of the stuff posted here from any race, not just dino might concepts. that last page was just a little out of control for a simple bread/pasty product.

i GUESS they are portugese style

like a creme brulee!

Apart from how it looks, the filling isn't really like creme brulee' at all....it has a different taste and slightly firmer consistency. But you're right, they're Portuguese....called Pasteis de Natas. You can find them at any Portuguese bakery.