What are you craving today?

showbiz00ditc

Oh man....... So many ribs.....So much bbq sauce. But worth it. Best bbq in the city is out of a trailer in this nearly empty parking lot. It was almost closing time so the guy basically filled my styrofoam container with ribs. I feel kinda sick now

1594677173_180.jpg

this stuff makes my penis hard. Shit's good ferrealz. The aged chedder is tasty as well. The normal one tastes worlds better than the whole grain pasta version. Only boxed mac n cheese that graces my colon.

Holy shit that is my favorite!!! White cheddar is the best.

Australian Mars = miniature 3 Musketeers

yeah but the three musketeers bars were lighter, and had less of a caramel flavour. I ate a real crusty one in seattle, the inside was all hard and shark to like 1/3 the size inside the choc shell...

I grew up on Australian junk food, and loved Mars bars. Surprisingly I've been a stick since I was like 5. I used to go back and forth to America every 6months to a year though, so I always would stay up the 24 hrs it'd take to fly to the US, and make my parents pull over at the first gas station after the airport to cop the 3 Musketeers. Shieeet. Grail status.

When in Australia, I was a latchkey kid, and I lived next door to a corner shop at the beach, so it was like Willy Wonka's factory for me. Unfortunately my parents are vegetarians, and I had to take tempeh on whole wheat to school when I was like 6, and wasn't allowed to drink cordial, it was all juice for me. Luckily, my parents used to have like mass spare change, so my afterschool treats were pretty dope.

Apart from all the fish n chips, burgers with egg and beet, sausage rolls, pies, and chiko rolls, I have fond memories of copping the Smiths crisps, those Streets ice cream bars with the clown face and candy for eyes, chicken Twisties, strawberry Breakas, shiiiet. Now those are cravings. 20 year old bygone cravings coming back to haunt me.

are potato cakes like QLD potato scallops? Those things are fucking crack, probably the best potato-based thing ever. Potato scallops poutine would be so next next level it would physically hurt you mid-consumption.