Dior Homme Denim

midnight

how much would a pair of diors stretch in the thigh area?

http://diabro.net/product_info.php/cPath/193_336/products_id/13987

im looking into buying those in size 31 and im looking for a similar fit compared to apc ns size 32 about the same right? just the apcs have a 12.2 thigh width as the diors have 11. 8 and was wonder if it would stretch out to that much or more

wherever there is "push", they will stretch. mij will give in the thigh, those mii you linked will stretch a bit more. it's safe to say that the thigh will stretch more than a half inch

ahh thanks. too bad they sold out in size 31 now does anyone know if they restock on products or once its sold out its sold out?

Mullholdrive, i'd say if your unhappy with the fit maybe sag them a bit more. The slouchy saggy seat look can sometimes balance out the slimmer dior fits to give them just an overall better look when being worn.

Overall I like them, and I do sag them usually and they are in the pictures somewhat

In the future I'm going to stick with 19 cm though...

Anyone looking to buy 17,5 make sure you have skinny thighs...Just a warning for anyone interested.

Yo!

I'll post some fit pictures of my 19cm. I think I definitely should have sized down on these. :( Oh well. Nothing I can do about it now.

I think I'm going to alter this to make it a little more tapered. Anyone got any experience altering their dior? Any advice? :)

Peace!

Just get them tapered from the knee down. If you taper the thigh too it mgight give the overall jean a different look that you don't like. It's hard to know until you actually do it, but thats just my advice.

Fit Pick's Vol. 2

Pantalon jeans Bas 17,5

Gris

Mist Grey

Size 29

Waist 29.5 in

Weight 135-140 lbs

Height 6 ft

Thigh 18.75-19 in

Not my favorite Jean, Don't like the material that much...but it is what it is.

Dear Chris, Please sell me your Ann D. shoes.

I've never seen those before. How much are they? What's wrong with the material, isn't it the same as the ordinary Dior denim?

Can someone post/link the best faded raw indigo MIJ 19cm you've seen? All the ones I've seen on here havent faded much. Thanks.

Not mine, but saw it on a post somewhere on superfuture and saved it to my pb:

2508990080_6e60d366cb.jpg

2508164159_dd719c8f64.jpg

maybe they are?

Seriously, it's a worldwide fashion forum. Some people may be gay.

Im not doubting that they could be, its fine if they are

Just the last two pictures did it, and the last one looked weird cause the legs were kind of bowed and one hand on his hip, other in the air...plus I cant stand peoples ugly feet...please wear socks or shoes.

I just think the whole concept of the photo bothered me.