Dior Homme Denim

midnight

Hey I've been looking at getting a pair of Dior Homme indigo raws as my first pair of raw jeans. I measured the waste of my best fitting pair of jeans (which fits decent, but loosens a lot after washing it, like all jeans so they are a little loose then) and it was 31" (marked as 30). So, should I size down to a 29, or a 28 because the pair that is 31" is a little loose?

Also, should I buy off of Luisviaroma, or try and buy from TheGrapist?

Thanks, I know everyone hates answering noob questions on a forum and I hate being that guy, so I tried to find out as much as I could before I asked, but I wanted to ask to get to get the opinions of the people who know best!

Could someone help me out here?

Actual waist on diors is (as a rule of thumb) tagged size +2. So in your case, I would recommend going for a 28. It will measure about 30" to start with and will stretch a little too (obv. it'll stretch more the tighter it fits). If you're looking to buy a MiJ Raw, you might even want to consider size 27. It's just pretty tough to say.

Btw. I would buy from LVR (I'm from Europe myself though ...). It's reasonably priced and they have a wide selection. Just make sure you're in the know about taxes and so on.

does it have whiserking? jeans looks greenish coated, right? Maybe fw03 green coated jeans then without whiskering?

or it is any kva jeans, I am not familiar with jeans after fw07

No don't think it has wiskering.

It could be green waxed but I don't really think so. could be a kva jean..

So I just remeasured the jeans for measurements before and this time it was after I had been wearing them for a while. They are now 33", from 31" before (right after a wash, these are not raw denim I've never had raw denim before). So I'm not sure what measurement to use and either way, I'm not sure what size to get... I'm not the thinnest person in the world (though I am by no means fat) but I'm not sure if I got a really small size if they would fit my thighs well or not... =/

Got my Black Raw 19cm MIJ sz 28 in today.

A little tight for me in the thighs, but I can get all the buttons up and clasp.

Not sure if I want to see if they stretch out enough for me, so I might size up to a 29.

If anyone is interested in a BNWT Sz 28 only tried on once, PM me.

if you can clasp without using any strength at all they will stretch, maybe even too much.

if you can clasp without using any strength at all they will stretch, maybe even too much.

It was quite a struggle to clasp and button them. I had to suck in a bit, and even then, I couldn't sag them as much as I wanted.

I think the 29s will be a better fit for me, hopefully they won't stretch as much as my A.P.C.s

i got my pair for two yr now, not wearing it alot mayb once a week. will it still fade? its a pair of raw mij

Yes so as long as it isn't washed. Wear it harder. :o