Dior Homme Denim

midnight

@hongchai

your diors look disgusting... should really consider transfering to hypebeast.... SIZE DOWN! they are way too big for you!!

it would still look like shit if he sized down. i dont think he should be wearing dior jeans at all

Hello every one. This is my first time to leave a comment right here. Also, today is my first day of getting a raw Dior Homme denim.

Just received a package this morning. This is my first pairs of dior homme jeans so I'm quite afraid the size is not fit. Luckily, when I wear on it's perfectly fit for me (w27, 19hem).

This is my first time to wear raw denim. Is there any hints to make the denim have great fading? Also, I got a problem about storing the denim. How will you guys store the denim when you don't wear it?

Folding it? Using a cloth tree (Fold as two part)? Using a cloth tree (Clip on it)? or just without concern put on the floor?

I'm afraid that the marks on the leg will change when I fold it everytime.

Thanks for answering my question

secret to great fading is that you dont wash your jeans as often - maybe once every six months of constant wear, this gave me the perfect fading for my 28 dior homme blue raw jeans hope that helps ! ps sent you a pm regarding your necklace !

I'm extremely new to the [raw] denim game, specifically Dior. And I was wondering how many dior pre wash(non washed and now destroyed) there are and can you put the color of them next to them like UMC(Blue/Indigo). Also what is the most popular Dior pre washed? I'm looking for a good site to buy Dior Homme but I can't find a site that sells their Raw Indigo or Orange Dye.

^im pretty sure orange overdyed is very rare now. just like dior destroyed, umc and jakes. those always on reissue are mostly the clawmarks iirc.

cant really say if there's a most popular washed, it all boils dwn to ur own preference imo.

if u have the patience to browse through this whole thread, u will sure get alot of useful info that could clear ur doubts. (tts what i tried to do for the first time)

Hi guys. I have two pairs of DH bought from the Dior Braderie in Paris. One pair is from KVAs first season I think (with the silver tag instead of the black leather tag) and the other pair are samples of the waxed black. Thought you might be interested in the detailing of these. and please let me know if anyone knows the season for the blacks.

Pics at FLICKR; http://www.flickr.com/photos/45998669@N08/sets/72157623423592135/

Thanks, if anyones interested I have a pair of Mondays Off size 32, I will sell for $300 usd OBO, BNWT

Lowered to now 285 obo!

I think this is a fair price

PM and we can discuss!

For all of you wondering about Mulholland Drive. I ordered from LVR and I'll shoot some pictures as soon as they get here.

thanks dude!!! im planning to order tmr please do show your pictures as soon as possible!!!

can you also state the size you bought, exact measurements and whether its stretchy? Thanks loadssss

thanks dude!!! im planning to order tmr please do show your pictures as soon as possible!!!

can you also state the size you bought, exact measurements and whether its stretchy? Thanks loadssss

I will do that. Delivery is scheduled for Monday. :)