Dior Homme Denim

midnight

i'm unsure of whether to go for a 26 or the 27, i don't want to order two pairs and send one back.. so i'm trying my best to work it out comparing to my other jeans.

i have size 26 new cures and these are too tight, so size 27 would do.

size 28 nudie slim jims are too big in he waist (real waist size is 30 and they are real loose) but perfect in the thigh and then i get them tapered.

i also have 28 MIJ washed and these fit pretty much how i want.. so if i size down 2 then 26 i hope is the ones i will go for.

Guest TOM2222

i am sorry to ask this DOLCE&GABBANA jeans question here but i really need help. i cant find any thread about DOLCE&GABBANA jeans. whats the difference between style 12 and 14? i am gonna buy a style 14 in size 44 but i am not sure about the fit. i usually wear a size 28 in DH jeans.

HAPPY 2010:)

12 gold is a quite a bit looser than 14 gold, not sure about 14 classic, that's a little more relaxed also. Anyways, they'll be a bit bigger in the waist than DH sz 28 but have a lower rise.

@craig: Well, in raws, if you buy them even smaller, they will finally stretch out, but it'll probably hurt pretty in the beginning plus I don't think it's really good for the fabric ... I don't really see how one could make a point for sizing down two from MiJ washed models for the raw, that's just pointless. I'd definitely not size down more than one, if at all.

i'm unsure of whether to go for a 26 or the 27, i don't want to order two pairs and send one back.. so i'm trying my best to work it out comparing to my other jeans.

size 28 nudie slim jims are too big in he waist (real waist size is 30 and they are real loose) but perfect in the thigh and then i get them tapered.

i also have 28 MIJ washed and these fit pretty much how i want.. so if i size down 2 then 26 i hope is the ones i will go for.

best way to do this is. true waist minus 3. 30 true waist = sz 27.

going 4 sizes down is probably plausible...but they're gonna be the most uncomfortable jeans u'll ever wear for MONTHS before they fit perfectly. im 32 true size, and got a sz 29. fit perfectly :)

mate, get a 27. if u want the same fit as ur washed, dun go for a 26. u'll weep. washed diors normally differs a size up compared to the raw. and do bear in mind mij diors tapers more. 26 would nt look gd on u.

if u find ur apc too tight, u gonna find ur dior in the same size even tighter, as dior dun stretch as much as the former.

I know questions like this are asked all the time, but I've got a quick [and specific] question about sizing.

I assumed since (for ex) 28s will measure 30" waist, you should size down 2, and 1 more to account for stretching, but...

Dior MIJ Black 19cm (SS) - Size down 1.

At least for me:

Dior 17cm - true size

Dior 19cm - size down 1

Dior 21cm - size down 2

etc.

If you size down 1, (with a 30 actual waist) wouldn't it fit like 31" and stretch to 32"?

For reference, I plan on wearing without slouch, with a fit like these guys (30" waist, 5'11"):

47100036.jpg

outfit.png

[Anthony [2nd pic] is wearing 21cms, he went true to size but also recommended 1 size down - hope he doesn't mind me saying]

I was planning on sizing down 2, but with all those guys up there ^ I'm not so sure.

Anyway, thanks a lot for reading - and more-so for a response ;)'

if you dont believe in sizing 3 down its probably because you havent tried it. my sz 29 raws started off at roughly 40cm width at the waist. they're now 43.5cm.

its as the majority of posts say, dior's are vanity sized. if you only go 2 sizes down for 19cm then you're practically going true size and not accounting for any stretching. thats my 2cents.

I sized down 2, i would never go down 3, thats reserved for APCs.
if you dont believe in sizing 3 down its probably because you havent tried it. my sz 29 raws started off at roughly 40cm width at the waist. they're now 43.5cm.

its as the majority of posts say, dior's are vanity sized. if you only go 2 sizes down for 19cm then you're practically going true size and not accounting for any stretching. thats my 2cents.

So I assume both of you think sizing down 1, like recommended by all those in my post, is too little?

I've just received my sz 28 mij raws and they're too tight. I can only button one button lol.....I know they stretch but by how much. Should I return them? Thanks for the advice in advance....and P.S. I sized down 2 from my actual waist

I've just received my sz 28 mij raws and they're too tight. I can only button one button lol.....I know they stretch but by how much. Should I return them? Thanks for the advice in advance....and P.S. I sized down 2 from my actual waist

Hey I'm really sorry, I know it's a douche move because you're looking for help, but would you mind telling me if its just too tight on the waist, but fine in the legs?

I suppose that's also relevant because it won't really stretch too much near the calves