Dior Homme Denim

midnight

if what you are saying is true...

size 28 would be 30 true waist... if you are normally 31 that would mean you only sized down one...

If he got a 31, that would be true to waist. Diors are not true to size, they are vanity sized - see first page.

General consensus is to size down 2. He sized down 3 to a 28.

Fit pics, first wear MIJ Sz30 21cm

planning to wear low on waist, can't button up top button or clasp.

i'm 6', 160lbs.

100_5082.jpg

100_5069.jpg

100_5065.jpg

100_5066.jpg

100_5076.jpg

i'm going for tragic's look/fit:

dior21cm10.jpg

sorry for so many pics, just wanted to show every angle

i think the size is fine, but i don't know if the leggings seem too big or not and if they'll settle nicely or flare out.

you guys think i should get 19cm instead?

here's an update with a pair of MIJ 19cm in the same size30.

stretched a tiny bit so i can barely do all the buttons/clasp on my waist but only two on my hip where i plan to wear them.

100_5122.jpg

100_5121.jpg

100_5124.jpg

what do you guys think i think the leg still seem a bit big/wide in the front view

I just picked up a pair of Dior's, that I can't find online anywhere, at a local shop in MA. They are called "Shaded Off 19 cm" and the reference is 8H3111740897. I took the typical advice and sized down to a 28 which is 2 sizes down. I can get all of the buttons expect the top but they are pretty damn tight everywhere but the calves.

Does anyone else have this wash and do they stretch enough to keep or should I try for a size up. I really love this wash and color but I don't want to go blowing out rivets as the denim is pretty thin.

In comparison, I have some Nudie Thinn Finn's in size 29 and they can be pulled off while fully buttoned.

Edit: http://www.rakuten.co.jp/atseis/800707/799309/800864/806923/#821442 for reference.

basically can't find anything US/UK on them.

I just picked up a pair of Dior's, that I can't find online anywhere, at a local shop in MA. They are called "Shaded Off 19 cm" and the reference is 8H3111740897. I took the typical advice and sized down to a 28 which is 2 sizes down. I can get all of the buttons expect the top but they are pretty damn tight everywhere but the calves.

Does anyone else have this wash and do they stretch enough to keep or should I try for a size up. I really love this wash and color but I don't want to go blowing out rivets as the denim is pretty thin.

In comparison, I have some Nudie Thinn Finn's in size 29 and they can be pulled off while fully buttoned.

Edit: http://www.rakuten.co.jp/atseis/800707/799309/800864/806923/#821442 for reference.

basically can't find anything US/UK on them.

Called the shop these were purchased at and can't be returned as they were on sale. So, any advice on these? how do the pre-washed-pre-treated mii's stretch?

Pretty sure this wash will stretch (it's also sized rather large in caparison to most dior washes). It's hard for anyone on here to answer questions like these though without more information. How tight is tight? Post a picture and you'll get a better answer.

I'll see if I can get pictures up but all I have is an iphone.

yeah, I can actually get the top button buttoned but only when I wear them higher than I would like to. They are tight enough on the thighs and ass that they are basically a second skin but they are pretty much just right from the knee down. I'm 6'2" and almost 150lbs so its hard to find jeans that fit well.

It sounds like they should stretch enough over time though. I guess I'll hang on to them and hopefully they stretch out enough to be worn slightly sagged and loosen up on my little ass too.

How do 19cms look TTS (only accounting vanity, so -2) or even just down 1? I think I'm growing out of the whole tight jean thing and am looking for something with more room than my NC's but roughly the same silhouette.

Do not get the 19cms then. IMO when they are sized to be not tight they just make people look weird.

Get the 21cm maybe.

Guest eugen eugen

i wear 30 in MIJ raws 19cm

they stretched about an inch and fit good.. really slim but not skin tight.

i want a tight look in black lusters 19cm. should i be fine with 31? true waist is about 32. i never tried any dior exepct the mij raw. please size advice!

thanks

@concerned parent: don't size up on 19cms. plus, depends on your def of skinny. 17.5cm is technically dior's "skinny" cut.

eugen eugen - call a dior boutique and ask them how the lusters fit compared to mij. then they can ship to you minus sales tax, so that the total cost is actually less than buying it in the store. worst comes to worst you can ship it back and they'll exchange it for you, probably at a cost of an extra $20 of shipping.

that assumes you don't live in a state w/ dior in it. if you do, then get your ass to the boutique and try it on yourself.

Guest eugen eugen

i live in germany i dont have a dior boutique near me and the only store doesnt even carry them..

i sure someone on sufu knows how lusters fit compared to raws.

dior boutiques (non-outlet) only carry current season, like every major fashion label. they have two sales generally per year, usually around january and june/july, corresponding to the end of the spring/summer and fall/winter fashion seasons. then shit goes on sale for around 50% off. some items, like the raws, never go on sale, because they stay over season to season.

sale stuff is usually non-returnable/non-refundable. if you have bought from them substantially in the past they can sometimes do an exchange for you as an exception.

eugen eugen - sorry, didn't know you were in germany. but if you want a really skinny fit go with a 17.5cm, not a 19cm. if you have to stay with 19cm then usually stay with your mij size if you want the tightness.

Do the Dior boutiques only carry the current line in most cases, and do they ever put previous season's items on sale?

yes, generally they will have the new stuff and the past season stuff on the floor. however, if you know what you want they DO have older stuff in the back rooms in fact I have seen things at the dior store from 07/08 this year.

I am not really looking to break in any more raws at this point. Already did some Marc Jacobs Wranglers and Nudie thin finn. Hoping to pick up the Shaded Off I talked about buying up thread, just a size larger, but I think they are F/W 08.

I am not really looking to break in any more raws at this point. Already did some Marc Jacobs Wranglers and Nudie thin finn. Hoping to pick up the Shaded Off I talked about buying up thread, just a size larger, but I think they are F/W 08.

bought a pair of those in 28 on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/NWT-DIOR-HOMME-BLUE-CREASES-MII-JEANS-sz-28-29-30-19_W0QQitemZ110422917792QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_CSA_MC_Jeans?hash=item19b5b802a0&_trksid=p3911.c0.m14#ht_14449wt_1167

it seems he has a 29 and 30 if one of those would work for you.. kinda pricey tho; i paid $295 for mine and he raised the price on the next auction, although best offer is now available

]

it seems he has a 29 and 30 if one of those would work for you.. kinda pricey tho; i paid $295 for mine and he raised the price on the next auction, although best offer is now available

Too bad, I already bought them in a 28 but think the fit is too snug. I'm trying to sell them in the supermarket right now. I would prefer to sell these off before I buy them again.