Dior Homme Denim

midnight

Hey guys is the Dior Homme Palladium Red Dry Selvage Jeans any good??

the jeans is made in morocco, so its sounds a little strange to me, since Ive just heard bout MII and MIJ here..

I mentioned this quite a while back, but I tried on some red selvedge made in Morocco 21cm at the Las Vegas Dior boutique in July, and they really aren't as bad as people made them out to be imo. They didn't smell at all, the fit was great, and was half off at around ~$150 or something like that. I would've gotten them if my friend's parents weren't in a rush to leave for the vacation though.

As a reference point I've owned 19cm black raws for a year+ now and the quality on the red selvedge was well worth it for how cheap it was on sale at the time anyhow. Didn't exactly have the "raw" feel like the normal MIJ raws do when you first get them, but if I had the chance again I'd buy them.

Among the models below, which guys would you like and recommend me to choose? Need help in choosing :P

1) 19cm Dark Clouds

2) 19cm Infinite Mind

3) 19cm Sun Kissed

Thanks in advance :D

Models can be viewed at http://www.luisaviaroma.com/index.aspx#getData.aspx|CallType=ListOfProd&des=4HH&cat=40&season=actual&gender=men&group=clothing&sizeToSearch=&sizeDescr=false&sizeType=&colorId=&colorDescr=&priceRange=02&discount=&ItemCode=&fromSearch=true&searchAvail=false&searchNewArrivals=false

i agree with C_Troy242, go for the dark clouds, it has a nice wash, second place would be the infinite mind, but you could get the same effects on it by just buying a pair of raws and wearing them for a while (and save some money!) and the sun kissed are ok, but really nothing special.

im surprised at how much lvr's price's have surged recently. the umc's are now 600 usd! when i copd them in april, i paid 388.92 usd shipped. i was fortunate enough to not get hit with any import taxes as well.

I like Dark Clouds the most. Infinite Mind seems like a wrinkled, washed raw-like model and Sun Kissed is not quite as interesting either.
i agree with C_Troy242, go for the dark clouds, it has a nice wash, second place would be the infinite mind, but you could get the same effects on it by just buying a pair of raws and wearing them for a while (and save some money!) and the sun kissed are ok, but really nothing special.

im surprised at how much lvr's price's have surged recently. the umc's are now 600 usd! when i copd them in april, i paid 388.92 usd shipped. i was fortunate enough to not get hit with any import taxes as well.

Thanks alot :D Appreciate the insightful comments.

Guys can you tell me what type of Dior this is??

http://s494.photobucket.com/albums/rr309/chesterrockwell/?action=view&current=sufu002-1-1.jpg

http://s494.photobucket.com/albums/rr309/chesterrockwell/?action=view&current=sufu003.jpg

The seller says it is "super dark indigo jeans 21cm"; but im curious, is it authentic and is there any diors called "super dark indigo"??

Thanks guys.. :)

Guys can you tell me what type of Dior this is??

http://s494.photobucket.com/albums/rr309/chesterrockwell/?action=view&current=sufu002-1-1.jpg

http://s494.photobucket.com/albums/rr309/chesterrockwell/?action=view&current=sufu003.jpg

The seller says it is "super dark indigo jeans 21cm"; but im curious, is it authentic and is there any diors called "super dark indigo"??

Thanks guys.. :)

looks like fw05. These were reissued in a similar combo for SS08 or FW08 with buttons.

looks like fw05. These were reissued in a similar combo for SS08 or FW08 with buttons.

Oww I see... Im thinkin of gettin it for my father's birthday present; since it is 21 cm, so I think it wont be to skinny for the old man... hehee..

anyway thanks for the info mate.. :)

hi guys, i got an enquiry, my friend got his dior black raw mij 19 cm, the tag no. was 9E3110520219 - 903, it was a 09 season jean if im not wrong right? however his jeans look a lil bit like indigo and when we try using tissue to wipe the jeans, it turn out to be blueish colour, is this suppose to be normal or? thanks in advance !

Hm no if it was a black raw, it should be black color.

Ow, but the ref. number you posted refers to an indigo raw (Made in Italy, not Japan btw)... Black raws have black stitching, blue raws have that kind of brown stitching, actually the difference is pretty obvious!?!

Seems like you screwed that up a little, blue MiI instead of black MiJ. :D

hi troy, sry to disturb you again. haha! here's the pictures for better reference.

7519_1211313893659_1553126254_30550.jpg

from left to right, mij black raw"it's button instead of clip, so we assumed it's a different season(kva)" and also the jeans that i'm enquiring, indigo raw mij and last one is black raw mij sliver selvage edition.

7519_1211315533700_1553126254_30550.jpg

From right to left , Mij Indigo , Mij Black Raw , and Mij Black Raw Silver Selvage.

so from the pictures, is my friend's mij black raw ? the reference code are as post from previous post, got it from an online source :)

many thanks in advance :)

Hm no if it was a black raw, it should be black color.

Ow, but the ref. number you posted refers to an indigo raw (Made in Italy, not Japan btw)... Black raws have black stitching, blue raws have that kind of brown stitching, actually the difference is pretty obvious!?!

Seems like you screwed that up a little, blue MiI instead of black MiJ. :D

I think that ref number is black raw because it has 3 later number 900+

hi troy, sry to disturb you again. haha! here's the pictures for better reference.

from left to right, mij black raw"it's button instead of clip, so we assumed it's a different season(kva)" and also the jeans that i'm enquiring, indigo raw mij and last one is black raw mij sliver selvage edition.

7519_1211315533700_1553126254_30550.jpg

From right to left , Mij Indigo , Mij Black Raw , and Mij Black Raw Silver Selvage.

so from the pictures, is my friend's mij black raw ? the reference code are as post from previous post, got it from an online source :)

many thanks in advance :)

DSC05896.jpg

DSC06022.jpg

DSC06021.jpg

DSC06014.jpg

DSC06017.jpg

DSC06026.jpg

DSC06023.jpg

PLEASE HELP!!