Dior Homme Denim

midnight

When someone with 4600 posts calls you uncool, you know it's true.

Would switching my 21 cms for 19cms fix some of the problems with the baggy thigh area, or are 19cms just slimmer in the calf and hem?

19cms are tighter everywhere. On the pictures it looks like the waist fits well (black raws won't stretch as much) and the rest (thigh, calves) is just way too baggy. I'd definitely go for 19cms, but I wouldn't size down on those.

nth much to say but AGREED. out of the one qns i asked for fit pics betwwen 17.5cm and 19cm. only one kind soul did tt.

So are we to acquiesce to your demand any time you want a picture? Next time just try Google images for 17.5/19cm, or start from the beginning of this thread; pictures aplenty.

That demanding/ungrateful attitude is pretty ridiculous coming from someone who has only been a member here for less than a month with one green block btw.

im pretty sure 19cms are only different from the knee down

and yes, it's only different from the knee down; more of a 'slim straight' as opposed to the tapered 19cm.

and yes, it's only different from the knee down; more of a 'slim straight' as opposed to the tapered 19cm.

How can a 17.5 be (slim) straight, when a 19 is supposed to be tapered but the thighs on both are the same? Unpossible.

17.5s are more tapered than the much straigher 19s, and it's definitely from above the knee, would look ridiculous otherwise. Maybe we just have a different view of what is supposed to be the knee.

Guest eugen eugen

i went to the talior today to get my 19cms mijs taperded from the calves to the leg opening, without changing the leg opening. leg opening on 30s are 18cm but the stack/calves are likie 20 ,19 going down to 18 leg opening. i did this to keep the stacks "slimmer" and not wide. ill get photos if its done.

i find the stacks going out to much to the sides in comprehsion to the knee, calves area:p

i said to the taloir he should do it but dont cut the new seams, so its easy possible to get back to the origianl stiching;)

HOPE you get my point.

sz 29 would be to tight in the tights..

Day Off have real thick denim, plus it's very soft. I got them in 28 last season but the calves were fairly wide, I had to have them tapered quite a bit so I got a real straight stacked look (they're 38 inch inseam), now I think they look pretty awesome but I would never wear them in summer, just kills you. As for stretching, I haven't worn them too often this year, and I didn't notice much, but I think there's gonna be *some*. Not much help I know.

What you guys think? Looks fine doesn't it?

dayoff.jpg

probably the best fit ive seen for dior in a while

you make me want to lose 30 lbs and buy these jeans

Washing my 19 cm raw MIJs soon, anybody have any washing tips?

What soap, what temp, inside out? Any tips really...

I've used Sugar Cane's denim detergent before and found that to be really good. Just empty the detergent into a washing machine (or bucket if you wanna hand wash) and rinse them with clean water before drying.

There some good info on washing here

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=12729

I've used Sugar Cane's denim detergent before and found that to be really good. Just empty the detergent into a washing machine (or bucket if you wanna hand wash) and rinse them with clean water before drying.

There some good info on washing here

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=12729

where can i get sugar cane's detergent? btw , what tem when you wash?

where can i get sugar cane's detergent? btw , what tem when you wash?

Depends where you live. If you live near a shop that sells Sugar Canes then they'll have the detergent I imagine.

As for washing, I don't turn my jeans inside out, I don't think it's necessary. I usually use cold or luke-warm water. Then just hang them to dry. Everyone will have a different process and advice though.

Depends where you live. If you live near a shop that sells Sugar Canes then they'll have the detergent I imagine.

As for washing, I don't turn my jeans inside out, I don't think it's necessary. I usually use cold or luke-warm water. Then just hang them to dry. Everyone will have a different process and advice though.

thank you so much for your advice.