Dior Homme Denim

midnight

hey i'm trying to decide between 19 or 21cm. I want a fit similar to the APC new standard and i hear that the 21cm is very similar. however the hem for NS is closer to the 19cm... the hem of 21cm (sz30) is around 8 inches while apc NS in the same size is around 7.5 inches...

i'm just afraid the leggings for the 21cm is going to flare out too much like on my nudie slim jims.

I'm looking for the raw MIJ in size 30. Should I go for 21cm or 19cm? thanks guys.

oh! I'm going next week- any idea which items are on sale?

pretty much all the spring stuff, like the baseball jackets, a few of those suits with the slits in them, at least 6 different pairs of jeans, i bought a pair of jeans, forget what theyre called, reg 425 got em for 228 with tax. Theres also a bunch of shoes on sale too.

i've got a question about sizing. my waist measures 33/34, and i plan on getting a pair of diors but wearing them sagged. would a 32 stretch out enough to at least a 34"?

i'm also undecided on 19cm or 21cm. preferably i'd like a smaller leg opening of the 19cm, but my thighs measure 24". Would a size 32 in 19cm work for my thighs?

for reference i wear a 33 in skull (at the waist) and a 34 in sam 710 lot 10 (at hips). Thanks

i've got a question about sizing. my waist measures 33/34, and i plan on getting a pair of diors but wearing them sagged. would a 32 stretch out enough to at least a 34"?

i'm also undecided on 19cm or 21cm. preferably i'd like a smaller leg opening of the 19cm, but my thighs measure 24". Would a size 32 in 19cm work for my thighs?

for reference i wear a 33 in skull (at the waist) and a 34 in sam 710 lot 10 (at hips). Thanks

generally, you should be sizing down 2 from your waist size.. so i'd go with a 31 (the actual waist size on that will be 33) and it should stretch out to at least 34" after some wear.

if you want the smaller leg opening, go with 19cm. if you can fit your thighs into a 33 skull (im assuming 5010xx cut?), then a 31 in 19cm diors should be fine.

fyi, i'm a 29 in skulls, and 27 in diors, and my waist size is about 29.5. my waist is about 30.5, and i am able to sag my diors, but they had to stretch a bit initially..

I wear 29 apc nc and 30 dior, although the 29 apc is a bit slimmer (diors stretch more in the thighs in my experience).

FYI, though: I'm also a 33 and have large-ish thighs: I've found that 21cm looks a hell of a lot better on me than 19cm.

Edit: I noticed on the previous page you were worried about flare on the 21cm. My PBJs, which are a straight leg, do tend to flare out. Not the case with my 21cms. Could just be my own experience, but it seems that Diors stack better/tighter and you don't get as much of a bell-bottomish effect with straight-legs.

hey guys thanks for the really quick replys.

jjkchung: yes, 5010xx is what i meant, sorry.

i'll go with the size 31 in 19cm, hopefully the thighs can stretch out to accomodate my thighs. i know people say diors stretch out a lot, so i don't want to have 21cm's which stretch and look loose on my legs.

what do you guys think about the red selvedge made in morroco's? is the build as solid as MII/MIJs with no selvedge?

I wear 29 apc nc and 30 dior, although the 29 apc is a bit slimmer (diors stretch more in the thighs in my experience).

FYI, though: I'm also a 33 and have large-ish thighs: I've found that 21cm looks a hell of a lot better on me than 19cm.

Edit: I noticed on the previous page you were worried about flare on the 21cm. My PBJs, which are a straight leg, do tend to flare out. Not the case with my 21cms. Could just be my own experience, but it seems that Diors stack better/tighter and you don't get as much of a bell-bottomish effect with straight-legs.

thanks for the long reply. so you're recommending me to get a size 30 21cm?

do you think this 21cm is flaring or is it staking right?

http://www.styleforum.net/g/showphoto.php/photo/1060