Post pics of under 18 girls from lookbook.nu you like

Fuuma

http://lookbook.nu/user/5828-Jane-M

lookbook in a nutshell.

i wish i could run some kind of database search on lookbook to find out how many of these hos call themselves muses / boutique owners.

listen, your eBay store where you resell goodwill and/or value village shit ≠ boutique owner.

could still get the pipe though

shawty got mad cheekbones

do you have a grudge against mediocre teenage girls or something. there is tons of trash on there an you pic the normal crap that i see normal dumb bitches wear all the time.

someone turned you down for the homecoming dancing didnt thye?

I think you're missing the point. What they are wearing is almost irrelevant.

its all about the skinny skrawny looking girls in the teens. All girls, for the most part gain weight after the teens. The skinny girls grow into themselves and blossom (that sounds so queer). The hot 15 yrs olds with the nice asses become a little plump. They are also most likely gonna be sluttier due to the attention they will get throughout high school.

I am in the middle of a big comment war on the titties one with Woori, everyone's favorite hentai character come to life.

tbh your discussion with her is kinda pointless because even she was hating on that tittie pic

i mean i think she dresses fairly generically and just gets rep because she has ridiculous legs but who cares