Post pics of under 18 girls from lookbook.nu you like

Fuuma

^If chantheman sees that you're getting negged.

She looks like she's wearing one of those clear-ish halloween masks with makeup already applied. Creepy.

http://lookbook.nu/look/68776-I-m-feeling-pretty-lips

hella wack fit with hella hype

but she b hot and from atlanta

It is disturbing how much hype the most basic outfits get. The most hyped outfit, IIRC, is a girl with jeans, a shirt, and ironic glasses. The most hyped guy I've seen was wearing jeans, a button down, and was laying down so you couldn't even see it. Unreal.

I'm taking some effort to criticize some of the looks on there, as the comments section is just a bunch of circle jerking for the most part. I suggest others do the same, go find some fits that look horrid (won't have to go far) and tell them what you think. Something tells me the community is too stupid to be constructive though.

For the greater good Julian.

Also for those drawing parallels between my lack of decent fits on here and my criticism of someone else's, well someone's gotta to do it. Though I have improved on what I've posted before and will post something later on, currently I do not have a non-phone camera.

there's not much you can do about it because that's what you keep telling yourself. self pity is worthless

just go out there and do whatever, it's your life, you don't gotta live it against the context of any outside judgment. Like i said in that 25 facts thread, if you can't develop your own intuitive compass for where you are heading, you're gonna stay lost, my friend.