Post pics of under 18 girls from lookbook.nu you like

Fuuma

LOLOL Its your fucking thread!!! hahahahahshah

It was started with a heavy dose of irony, note that I haven't even posted pics myself and even msg-ed some people that went for the real 12-14 crowd, asking to remove the pics, because If I was a girl that age and found myself being discussed on this forum I might be pretty creeped out (or flattered, you never know). Still depersonalizing a figment of the net is all fine and good, I just avoid doing it with people IRL, or so I like to tell myself. Note that I still frequent the thread and look at what is posted so I'm sure you can measure the inconsistency of my niceness.

It was started with a heavy dose of irony, note that I haven't even posted pics myself and even msg-ed some people that went for the real 12-14 crowd, asking to remove the pics, because If I was a girl that age and found myself being discussed on this forum I might be pretty creeped out (or flattered, you never know). Still depersonalizing a figment of the net is all fine and good, I just avoid doing it with people IRL, or so I like to tell myself. Note that I still frequent the thread and look at what is posted so I'm sure you can measure the inconsistency of my niceness.

neg-repped.

http://lookbook.nu/look/17186-An-Avalanche-In-D-Minor?c=2

it i cant believe this whole thing cost like 50 dollars and ------ on here spend like 5000 dollars on getting the same look

I hear Damir Doma doesn't produce his pants; he just gets them in chinatown and removes the tags.

this forum is full of people like that, look through the waywt thread. who was the guy who posed next to firemen attending to a forest fire for his shot? smh.

nobody. just some cracker named carl.

that shit was epic by the way.

<div id="solecollector">

smh.

</div>