Dear Mexicans of Superfuture

dismalfuture

Those many not be posted here, and you might have to wait a year or so, because I will be writing a book about the experience. (0)

We have reserved our URL though, so there be a place to check for livecam and hour on hour updates on the women that flow through.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh sheeet! I hope thats what you do! You could film the truck with 2000db sellin tacos, while behind him (unknown to the customers) bass is there ass fucking some bitch with a hot sauce bottle (lid off) and eating a hand ful of taco. then when it;s over, you boot the bitch out, and smash a taco on her head...

dismal, may I request a tentative position in your staff on your endeavor to purvey abformented food and steez to the victims of Seoul in the event that for some reason, the job market for an asian male engineer in the UC system (Irvine, for that matter) doing premed does not work out? (3)

Q_Q

EDIT: I foresaw such an opportunity, which is why I took 4 years of Spanish and got a 5 on the AP test. If you need someone to communicate with legit roach coaches in so cal in non-native Spanish, I'm your man.

dismal, may I request a tentative position in your staff on your endeavor to purvey abformented food and steez to the victims of Seoul in the event that for some reason, the job market for an asian male engineer in the UC system (Irvine, for that matter) doing premed does not work out? (3)

Q_Q

EDIT: I foresaw such an opportunity, which is why I took 4 years of Spanish and got a 5 on the AP test. If you need someone to communicate with legit roach coaches in so cal in non-native Spanish, I'm your man.

It is to our regret to inform you that we, the taco truck team, feel you probably don't have an adequate wardrobe of nice clothes in size 46 for properly bringing steez to the victims, thus not meshing with our office's vision, so we will not be able to hire you.

In more company news, we are in talks to welcome a new team member whose name we will withhold for the time being. We feel that his golden wardrobe matches well with our corporate mission of bringing food and steez to the victims, adding a piece to our company puzzle.

It is to our regret to inform you that we, the taco truck team, feel you probably don't have an adequate wardrobe of nice clothes in size 46 for properly bringing steez to the victims, thus not meshing with our office's vision, so we will not be able to hire you.

In more company news, we are in talks to welcome a new team member whose name we will withhold for the time being. We feel that his golden wardrobe matches well with our corporate mission of bringing food and steez to the victims, adding a piece to our company puzzle.

Your loss. I'll just work for lifesteez.com! :mad:

it's winq right?

ive always wanted to know how other cultures would put their twist on 'pan dulces'

dsc00163ve5.jpg

im actually eating the one on the right, un cuerno or a horn in english, as i type this. i gave the concha, or sea shell to my brother.

the wonders that sweetened cinnamon bread, can do.

yo poly, i'm going to go to that place you recommended tomorrow.

any other challengers to good cheap mexican food in manhattan someone want to throw out here?

(kunk your recommendation was kinda too much for my pleb blood. Looks like i would have to sit down and shit...)

let me know what you think. it was pretty tasty from what i remember.