Superawkward

scoki

was attending a conference call with a client, and a senior colleague. we start chatting for a while when i see a screen announcement that kind of pissed me off led me to shout "f*cking son of a b*tch" thinking i was on mute, of course i wasn't....

client saying wow whats going on, my colleague making big signs in front of me ... i didnt say a word until the call ended

had to call the client alone ater to talk business and it was quite awkward, we didnt mention the event though lol

at one of my jobs, aside from selling products we sale distilled water to our customers. im apart of the media team and the water is right outside of the main office buildings exit door.

so im leaving work and as i open the door (you can't see whats on the other side and vice-versa) i see this old ghetto dodge caravan with the most hoodest rat i have ever seen in the passenger. whatevs right? so as im making my way around the van i come face to face with this guy with his junk in a tiny see through cup taking a piss.

he looks up at me with one of those "caught me with my pants down expressions" and i mean i literally caught him with his pants down facing me and the door taking a piss.

i didn't know what to do he had his van parked caddy-cornered in front of the door so i couldn't turn around and go around the van i had to walk past him and he starts getting flustered so i just zoom past him get in my car and peace the fuck out.

So like theres this modern portfolio theory group on facebook and someone was complaining about how the lecturer doesn't put on the lamp thing to show his working for the maths stuff in the lecture recordings and uh idk i wrote "yeah this is fucking shit, the lecturer also assumes we have fucking knowledge of statistical shit beyond the first year when he rambles on for 30 minutes non stop and to make things worse he has the worst vietnamese fob language ever i honestly don't know why this university employs these people when it makes life hard as fuck for english speakers trying to decypher that shit accent and having to go back to the recordings to understand what he says when he does the math fuck this shit lecturer" then the lecturer posts on the same facebook thread like nothing happened and just says he fixed the lamp problem TT probably noted my name down for the tests and exam D+ coming up. I wish he could say ordinary instead of ODEEEEENARY

Edited by Ol_Dirty_Btard

My roommate and I woke up extremely hungover and still drunk, respectively, earlier today. I took a gnarly beershit without realizing it so I don't febreeze or set up any incense to clear the taint. my roommate walks into the bathroom a few minutes after i come out and immediately runs out into our kitchen to start puking in the sink.

nbd I took a dump that smelled so bad my roommate puked. he says he can still smell it - its been hours

Was pooping in work bathroom today. A person walks into the stall next to me and starts pooping. It was the I.T. guy. I know it was him because I recognized his voice. I sat and fucking listened in on a phone conversation he had about his day while we were shitting next to each other. He had traveled to 3 different offices today for the company. It was his birthday. It was a long day but a lot of people were wishing him a happy birthday. He had a bleh sandwich for lunch but it didn't cost that much so it's okay. Overall it was a nice day.

I'm sure he recognized me too. I'm the only one in the office who wears a pair of Air Force 1s.

Edited by andrewisdope

I think there are two types of shitters.

The courteous ones who make as little noise as possible, and waits until the coast is clear before he/she comes out and washes up. (I move my feet strategically as well to increase discrepancy.)

And then there are those who will just come out when they feel like it and start a convo at the wash basin. Had a few of those at work. Couldn't help but smile awkwardly whilst trying to act natural.