Flat Head Party - September 7th - San Francisco @ Self Edge

kiya

The Flat Head Party @ Self Edge - Sunday, September 7th

We're happy to announce that the men behind The Flat Head are coming to Self Edge from Nagano, Japan this Sunday for a party and product release.

The president and vice president of Flat Head are both coming from Japan along with the editor-in-chief of Lightning Magazine on Sunday, September 7th.

Self Edge

714 Valencia Street @ 18th Street

San Francisco

Sunday

September 7th

2pm to 6pm

Along with the party things that'll be happening at this fine event:

-The new Flat Head slim cut tapered jean, the SE05BSP, will be released

-Self Edge x Flat Head Chambray Long Sleeve Shirts (navy, black, & red) with custom Kiryu Embroidery will be released.

-Self Edge x Flat Head "Around the World" Loopwheeled T-shirts will be released

-First 50 people to purchase anything in-store get a Red Flat Head Souvenir Bandana

-A large selection of leather goods (wallets, belts...) and silver jewelry (rings, necklaces..) will be on display available for custom orders (this will be the only time to see these products in person and order them for a six week delivery)

-Sidney Lo's Flat Head 3001 WAYWT Exhibit will be on display including before/after jeans/shirts and the DVD of the progress

We'll be serving 21st Amendment's new Hell or High Watermelon Wheat and Brew Free! or Die IPA for those old enough to drink, along with a heavy dose of Flat Head's favorite rockabilly music..

The "I am particular about my clothes" Sale:

15% off everything at Self Edge for those wearing any Flat Head item at the party (excluding the three new release items above and the leather/silver collection). For those that aren't local, email us at [email protected] with a photograph of you wearing anything by Flat Head between Noon and 6pm (on Sunday) and we'll send you an email back with a discount code good between Noon and 6pm the same day.

Whatever stock is left from the party will be put for sale up in the online store the following week.

sexfhbsp_01_web-785636.jpg

sexfhbsp_02_web-785657.jpg

sefh_chambray_01_web-760478.jpg

sefh_chambray_03_web-760498.jpg

fh_lw_01_web-796923.jpg

fh_lw_02_web-796942.jpg

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've just checked into flights ...the only way to make it to SFO from NYC in time for the party is by catching a plane at 6 am....not sure I'm gonna be able to do that / besides - right now all fares are pretty expensive....

So no, Cotton, not a promise - but wishful thinking...would be great though to fly from one event to the next...LOL

Well - I'd have to fly out on the 7th - since I'm going to be at the NYC meetup on the 6th

. 1 Traveler(s)

Flying From: New York, NY (JFK) on

Flying To: San Francisco, CA (SFO)

Sun 9/7

10:30 AM

2:15 PM

Non-Stop

JFK-SFO

$209

Sold Out

JFK-SFO

4:45 PM

8:45 PM

Non-Stop

JFK-SFO

$294

Sold Out

JFK-SFO

only flights available through Virgin are leaving at night time..

I don't think there's any beer left on Monday, the 8th ? sigh.....

This looks like an option..but $$ 374...

Leave

Sun, Sep 7 Delta Air Lines 613

Depart: 8:30am

Arrive: 12:02pm New York, NY (JFK)

San Francisco, CA (SFO)

Non-stop

6hr 32min | Boeing 737

Return

Wed, Sep 10 Delta Air Lines 618

Depart: 9:45pm

Arrive: 6:08am San Francisco, CA (SFO)

New York, NY (JFK)

Non-stop

5hr 23min | Boeing 737

This is an overnight flight.

I'll be there!

Yeah dude.. you're working that day.

I said working, not drinking all the party beer.

This is an overnight flight.

[/b]

I prefer overnight flights for the trip back to NY. Red eye isn't that bad since you lose 3 hours anyway.

Try Virgin America…might be a bit cheaper.

• 2 weeks later...