Flat Head Party - September 7th - San Francisco @ Self Edge

kiya

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Dubmaster
The SEXFH05 was a 3001 that had been tapered...

The SE05BSP is a completely new cut, not sure what the exact measurements will be, but even if they're close to a 3001, the cut will look different because it's not based on a previous pattern, it's a new pattern from scratch..

Planning on being @ the party. Is the fit the same as the picture on your website? How much of a slim fit is it? How would it compare to the Sammy 710?

PS: If I wear a 31/32 what size would you recommed?

Dubmaster,

There are no photos of the SE05BSP anywhere... It's definitely slimmer than the 710.

If you're coming to the party don't worry about sizing till you get there...

I like your sig/avatar, HST Por Vida.

How small of a size are these jawns going down to?

Size 28 to 38...

The Flat Head Party @ Self Edge - Sunday, September 7th

We're happy to announce that the men behind The Flat Head are coming to Self Edge from Nagano, Japan this Sunday for a party and product release.

The president and vice president of Flat Head are both coming from Japan along with the editor-in-chief of Lightning Magazine on Sunday, September 7th.

Self Edge

714 Valencia Street @ 18th Street

San Francisco

Sunday

September 7th

2pm to 6pm

Along with the party things that'll be happening at this fine event:

-The new Flat Head slim cut tapered jean, the SE05BSP, will be released

-Self Edge x Flat Head Chambray Long Sleeve Shirts (navy, black, & red) with custom Kiryu Embroidery will be released.

-Self Edge x Flat Head "Around the World" Loopwheeled T-shirts will be released

-First 50 people to purchase anything in-store get a Red Flat Head Souvenir Bandana

-A large selection of leather goods (wallets, belts...) and silver jewelry (rings, necklaces..) will be on display available for custom orders (this will be the only time to see these products in person and order them for a six week delivery)

-Sidney Lo's Flat Head 3001 WAYWT Exhibit will be on display including before/after jeans/shirts and the DVD of the progress

We'll be serving 21st Amendment's new Hell or High Watermelon Wheat and Brew Free! or Die IPA for those old enough to drink, along with a heavy dose of Flat Head's favorite rockabilly music..

The "I am particular about my clothes" Sale:

15% off everything at Self Edge for those wearing any Flat Head item at the party (excluding the three new release items above and the leather/silver collection). For those that aren't local, email us at [email protected] with a photograph of you wearing anything by Flat Head between Noon and 6pm (on Sunday) and we'll send you an email back with a discount code good between Noon and 6pm the same day.

Whatever stock is left from the party will be put for sale up in the online store the following week.

sexfhbsp_01_web-785636.jpg

sexfhbsp_02_web-785657.jpg

sefh_chambray_01_web-760478.jpg

sefh_chambray_03_web-760498.jpg

fh_lw_01_web-796923.jpg

fh_lw_02_web-796942.jpg

I'm seeing him this weekend at the Cal State contest, i'll find out if it's up yet or not..

Store has been hot as fuck the past two weeks. Packing this place full of dudes does not seem like a good idea. Wesley you coming?

I probably can make it me thinks, but I might have to come there in some boxers and wife beater.

I have major moose knuckles wearing these BSPs right now. Serious.

Same here.