what you played with

nf one

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

technic always seemed excessive to me. I stuck with lego.

Any body get down with Aquanauts?

Wild west?

Knights and dragons n shit?

I think my brother got the ninja shit too but by then I was way over toys.

I got over toys really quickly and started focusing on video games and drawing and dragon ball z

Fuck yes. When I moved out of my mom's a few years ago, I found all my old legos. I still have the Aquanauts base, and basically every set from them. I am definitely keeping them if I ever decide to have hell-spawn; modern Legos are whack.

toy-tonkadump.jpg

i had a back-hoe too and not one of the weak plastic ones..

also i could watch the trucks moving around construction sites forever when i was growing up.

Uh, holy shit. We had one of these... and when I was probably five or something, I was still small enough to sit in the back. And I'd ride it down my driveway.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who had a playful little girlfriend at that age. Now I don't feel weird.

Anyways; we got game systems late and never owned more than a half-dozen games, so I played with a bitch-ton of Legos, TMNT toys (had the van and the sewer set and probably 40 figures), and Pogs for that couple minutes they were cool. Had a handful of Jurassic Park toys too. We'd build forts and shit a lot though, because Nerf guns were cool. Come up with elaborate plans to ambush a little sister or something, and even come up with code names. As I got older though, toys became less of an event and there was more focus on video games, or out in the boonies, we'd all play manhunt or british bulldog or something each night, since there was a good amount of similarly-aged kids in the neighbourhood.

Damn, I remember I was reel deep into Beast Wars. I remember buying the Optimus Prime joint and not knowing how to morph the damn thing(my dad did it though yayy). People would try to test me and say they were dolls or some shit, they are ACTION FIGURES.

2vrzqtk.jpg

omg beast wars.

man my friends and I would just collect action figures, pool them together and reenact Lord of the Rings if it was Helms Deep all day everday with Jurassic Park Dinosaurs, Aliens, Predators, Cowboys (moo montana), GI Joes, Earthworm Jim, Primal Rage Dinosaurs, Nerf Gun Weapons of Mass Destruction, Ninja Turtles, Simba, Transformers, a beaver doll

also wildC.A.T.S.

I used to REALLY want a powerwheels more then any other toy. I thought I could literally drive anywhere I wanted to go with it. I also thought it ran on juice.

J4394.gif

Did anyone have one of these?

FUCK YES POWERWHEELS.

My brother took off the speed limiter for me, so my power wheels were that much more ballin than everyone elses.

pokemon50.jpg

a holographic wet dream

Can i make money selling gen 1 rare holos like those from when they first came out? On ebay or forums or some shit? I raided a garage sale a long time ago and think i still have them somewhere at my parent's house.

Can i make money selling gen 1 rares like those from when they first came out? On ebay or forums or some shit? I raided a garage sale a long time ago and think i still have them somewhere at my parent's house.

Ummmm. I dont think they go for a lot on ebay (or anywhere else for that matter). I tried to sell all my old ones onetime and it just ended up being a waste of time because of how cheap they went for.

I think I just threw them all out, haha.

92-94 style

MIMPBooklet1a.jpg

i had these! im not really sure what the point of them was but they were awesome.

bought my cousin a Lego for Christmas last year. hes got ADD so got bored of it pretty quick so i took it upon myself to finish the job. Damn Lego is cool. spent like the next month looking for all my old sets online.. ill buy them all again one day.. pretty sure chicks dig guys with a house full of Lego's.

Guest youkinorn

I had a Ninja Turtles suit case full of Ninja Turtles action figures. Believe dat.

And a whole arsenal of Nerf guns. I could reload so quick with that eagle eye shit. and it had a flash light with a lense on top. FAUX LASER, NAH MEAN?

Also, the orignial super soaker 50 (yellow/green one posted above) was the shit. It was my water weapon of choice even after all the newer bullshit ones came out.

lego, ninja turtles, spider-man, transformers, nes, sega, etc.

Arnold_Schwarzenegger_Terminator_2_by_Kenner.jpg

TERM2-02.jpg41Q%2BK%2BQkJsL._SL500_AA280_.jpgBioFleshRegenerator-Front.jpg

oh snap, i have all 3 of these somewhere in my basement

edit: shit, that guy wants $50 for each of them. i wonder how much my starcraft marine figure would go for lol

before toy companies went soft

microuzi.jpg

dd26wz.jpg

gun15.jpg

I think I still have these in our bodega somewhere.

I liked the ones with yellow rubber bullets the most. I remember I found some plastic bulletlike shaped things and loged them into the yellow rubber bullets to cause more pain. Good times....

In 3rd grade swim class we used to take turns running out of the boys locker room naked, with our stiffies in full glory, run around the poolside area in front of everyone really quickly, and then run back into the change room cackling with joy.

Isn't this part of everyone's childhood? Running around naked with the other guys until summer camp counselors wrangled us up after like 2nd and 3rd grade swim classes was an essential part of growing up.

edit: this just made me remember something I hadn't thought of in forever. There was this one indian kid there with us who was uncircumsized. Nobody understood at the time why his dick looked so different but we all thought his anteater-looking cock was really cool anyway.... This just sounds weird though. Maybe I shouldn't post it.

probably not.

Isn't this part of everyone's childhood? Running around naked with the other guys until summer camp counselors wrangled us up after like 2nd and 3rd grade swim classes was an essential part of growing up.

edit: this just made me remember something I hadn't thought of in forever. There was this one indian kid there with us who was uncircumsized. Nobody understood at the time why his dick looked so different but we all thought his anteater-looking cock was really cool anyway.... This just sounds weird though. Maybe I shouldn't post it.