6 foot club

mrip

popping bottles and signing in :D

6"1 here

size : 10.5-11

34" is fine id love 36" though ... i love being over 6 feet

Able to dunk with ease on 10" rim in basketball

Cant touch my toes in that gay stretching technique where you have to stretch to see if you could grab your toes lol

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

I'm 6' 2" and 180 lbs. but i think i'm gonna get down to 175 within a month or so (ramping up the cardio and cuttin the carbs after 5pm)

and i can't dunk, but i can touch my toes. i can actually almost put my palms flat on the ground.

and i wouldn't normally tell people that but there you go...

question for you big motherfuckers

how do you roll tight jeans with big shoes and not look all ronald mcdonald? or do you just roll with the punches and look goof troop anyway? i wear like 11-12s and that shit dont look right with small hems.

i want to cut off my toes

you just gotta know what jeans you can rock with what shoes, i rarely wear anything larger or slimmer than straight leg fit (dukes/even steven/new standard)so most shoes look fine(size 12 btw) but when i wear larger shoes, like the retro pippens i just bought, i got with something a little bigger like apc rescues

6'0

145 lbs

sz 43

i want to add 10-15 lbs of muscle by summer so kunk will be proud of me

god you're fat. put on 10-15 more pounds and you'll be as fat as me. then i'll be able to steal your new fatty wardrobe