6 foot club

mrip

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can dunk a woman's ball.

And I could probably school everyone here except Jeep in bball. Even the black folks here.

I'm callin everyone out. Give me a court. Gimme your nikes.

ANTE UP MOTHERFUCKERS

beef is one of the few folks on here who looks good in ann d. i do not. beef, buy my ann d. the black nnz were too small inseam-wise. cant kopp.

I can dunk a woman's ball.

And I could probably school everyone here except Jeep in bball. Even the black folks here.

I'm callin everyone out. Give me a court. Gimme your nikes.

ANTE UP MOTHERFUCKERS

i will beat you in filas

but i need handicap because i am short

fade 2 black is 6'5"or sommattttttttttt

im not coming to a meetup unless we play bball.

none of this clubhopping gallerygoing motelroomsharing denimbeasting salewhoring bullshit.

we goin OG Space Jam style. Set to 2pac and U CANT C ME WHEN I DRIVIN ON UR LANES

KICK UR ASS LIKE MY NAME WAS FLASH

WHEN A GOTHNINJA TRY 2 ROB ME FOR MAH CASH

mass, i accept this challenge. come by nyc when im there. we will ball up on jeep's turf. he might steal our wallets tho and hide them in his cave.

that be tru about beef and Ann D, he make me wan that long drawstring shirt, some one plez sell me in size that fit.

Lab, did you grow up in Injiya? DO you eat spicy curry to make you jump high? are you DJ rajio's brother? you pose similar for Waywt

my friend is a jamaican du who claims nebraska is home, but he sounds like he from the islands. You can't imagine how many corny white people are either terrified of him or want to be his best friend, mostly the former.

yo you know what's wack

there aren't really 'courtz' in canada like rucker or whatever the fuck, and maybe 10 years ago or whatever schools took down the rims for the summer

fuck playing indoors too

fuck

indoor basketball is the cancer that's killing street crime.

i'm all about dat chain rim, dem thick ass rims, where your jumpshots have to b class A fuckin' purple-printed $$$$$ to sink in. im talkin bout blacktop ballin. 3pm, midnight, nona dis shirts n' skins bullshit, I AINT TAKIN OFF MY FUCKIN JORDAN JERSEY. YEA SO WHAT IM THE ONLY DU LEFT WEARING A JORDAN JERSEY. FUCK LEBRON, FUCK KOBE, FUCK KG. I AINT NEVER GON STOP REPPIN DAT 23

that be tru about beef and Ann D, he make me wan that long drawstring shirt, some one plez sell me in size that fit.

Lab, did you grow up in Injiya? DO you eat spicy curry to make you jump high? are you DJ rajio's brother? you pose similar for Waywt

- i grew up in philly and the souf

- i eat curry

- no. i dont really know him at all.

LET'S GET DIS SHIT GOIN

SUFU 3 ON 3

YO IMMA BALL WIT MY IPOD ON

YEA

DAT DMX????

shieeet

ipods? what is this? two thousand and three?

what you gonna pause on me? cause you got no CPs?

fuck that and fuck your jordans, you ain't even the same race

78 lepers in nikes that come immaculately laced

jordan is like my hero.

pippen was tite too, but yknow, kinda broke my heart to see him with the trailblazers knamean, i was just a kid, didnt know bout money, just loyalty

im still angry that my boi switched to the wizzy's at the end of his career, but i knew by then he'd be a bull at heart 4 lyfe

god i still remember going to see space jam for the first time

tears in my eyes so happy

i lowered the rim of my hoop right afterwards

and dunked on my best friend

edit: gotdamn beef is tall

edit2: AINT NO WAY IN HELL IM PLAYIN IN MAH RO TANK. CUZ YALLZ BLOOD WILL B ALL OVER MAH JAWNZ

that was so fun

DISMAL U SEE MY LAST FIT

DIDNT END UP IN WAYWT SHIT

CUZ I B ROCKIN SAID CEE PEEE

BUT U DONT KNOW ME

ON DA COURT I AINT PLAYIN

I THUGGIN

U THINK U CAN DRIBBL?

I MUGGIN

DAT SHIT FROM UR FAKE CROSSOVER

DUNK ON U SO HARD U'LL NEED A MAKEOVER

STEAL UR CASH AND BUY A RANGEROVER

PIMP ALL MY HOES WHILE U REMAIN SOBER

jordan is like my hero.

pippen was tite too, but yknow, kinda broke my heart to see him with the trailblazers knamean, i was just a kid, didnt know bout money, just loyalty

im still angry that my boi switched to the wizzy's at the end of his career, but i knew by then he'd be a bull at heart 4 lyfe

god i still remember going to see space jam for the first time

tears in my eyes so happy

i lowered the rim of my hoop right afterwards

and dunked on my best friend

edit: gotdamn beef is tall

edit2: AINT NO WAY IN HELL IM PLAYIN IN MAH RO TANK. CUZ YALLZ BLOOD WILL B ALL OVER MAH JAWNZ

that was so fun

lMuF2AcfB7k

Lab, you are the young version of my freshman year roommate. Our room decoration consisted of: Futon (mine) projection TV (mine) floor lamp (mine) cabinet for XL mini bar (mine) rug (mine) N64 w/ 1 copy of mario kart (his) Jordan poster (his)

Lab, you are the young version of my freshman year roommate. Our room decoration consisted of: Futon (mine) projection TV (mine) floor lamp (mine) cabinet for XL mini bar (mine) rug (mine) N64 w/ 1 copy of mario kart (his) Jordan poster (his)

every single injun owns a jordan poster.

it's embedded in our genes

sometimes there's a mutation

known as x-linked recessive peasant status, which naturally cripples our balling ability

BEEF I FUQQIN LOVE HIT EM HIGH

METHOD KILLED IT

Lab, I see your late ass edits

SOBER? FUCK THAT, AINT GONNA HAPPEN

LIKE U AND BROWN WOMEN, ALL U BE DOIN IS FAPPIN

THIS LITTLE INDIAN TRYIN TO WAKE UP THIS KEYSTYLE BEAST?

THIS GENIUS OF RHYMES, NOW KNOWN AS THE ARTISTE?