6 foot club

mrip

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lab- If we ever get together at a sufu meet or something, we're playing basketball. You're in for it too. I had been able to dunk a woman's ball until this summer (no gym this summer) and was able to dunk a men's ball for awhile freshman and sophomore year of college. I only 6-6'1 but i'm just going to post you up every time. I'm gonna start doing stadiums, sprints and pickup games and get back to dunking this school year.

There are some unathletic fucking people here who are 6'2+ and could never dunk a basketball

I'm declaring the necessity for sufu basketball meetup in NYC this fall. No jokes. Real talk. Space Jam a hoe.

I'm not even that good lab, I have awful lungs and my ankle is still fucked. But I'm alright. One season varsity.

Man, when i got to UF, there were so many wannabe ballers who played high school ball. Problem is, that most high schools are fucking terrible. If i make it to the sept meet, we should all just go to a street court and try our luck as a sufu pickup team. Lab will bring the DBSS, and i can go buy some CP high tops from den before the game

i get mad confused cause notesee and dctrwrm are a bit taller than me, but they both slouch just as much(if not more) as me, so we end up being around the same height...

Notesee is like... 5'11? Worm is 6'2" for sure, but yeah, he slouches a lot.

I do too, and I'll probably have fucked back problems when I'm older.

Notesee is like... 5'11? Worm is 6'2" for sure, but yeah, he slouches a lot.

I do too, and I'll probably have fucked back problems when I'm older.

i thought jimmy was 6'1...hmm...not sure, but yea worm said he was 6'2 but this nigga slouches down to like 5'10 fucking weird ass nigga tryin to break his back wtf my nigga

nigganigganigga

US12? WUT?

I get have a 10 in sneakers and occasionally smaller in dresshoes/boots and still don't look like I'll topple over...

haha, tiny feet man!

US 12 eu 46. And wide aswell. Got timberlands that are 13 W.. those shoes are big.

I think I might have bigger upperbody than you, so your tiny (girl) feet would probably make me topple over...:P

Fuck... what do you wear? Also how often do you get asked your shoes size... it's like a weekly thing for me. Happened twice yesterday alone.

on a daily basis. I mostly wear chucks, which is a problem for my feet. Completely flat at this point..