Dope & Drakkar jeans

lilldavid

• 3 weeks later...

took some new pics as I am giving these their first wash today. they've had something like 2 months and three weeks wear. post wash pics once they are dry. these pictures are much more accurate in color, must be the snow that works as white balance...

3318498015_55806d675a.jpg3319325480_94c3588bba.jpg

some indigo stuck on the patch, lets see if it washes off:

3319326822_6200062b83.jpg

3318499299_56d429e48f.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

bump.

im almost in the market for a new pair and im curious as to how these ended up, lilldavid, can you post some pics please? im on the fence between some dope+drakkar or some sdas, so id like some more info, on these before i make my decision

• 2 months later...

Ok, now for observations.

* These are supposed to be one-wash, not raw, and the wrinkled tag supports this. However, the denim itself didn't feel raw, even though the waist and inseam measured below the tagged size.

* I was surprised by the cut. They're listed as being a slim cut on Hinoya, and while they're not baggy, my initial impression was that they're more of a '47 cut than a '66. They fit more like Eternal 872s or 40400N/40500N Sugar Canes than Warehouse 660s or Samurai s510s.

* The denim itself is pretty light. In terms of weight and feel, it reminds me a lot of Oni denim, but not as slubby. The texture is closer to the 19oz. denim on the Samurai s510xx 19oz. II, but without any of the irregularities.

I went ahead and gave them a 30 minute hot/cold machine wash. I considered running them through the dryer as well (not for the recommended 80 minutes. More like 40.), but after measuring them wet, It looked like they'd already lost an additional half inch in the hem, a half inch to an inch in the inseam, and the same in the waist. I'll see how that fits tomorrow after they're finished hang drying.

bump.

im almost in the market for a new pair and im curious as to how these ended up, lilldavid, can you post some pics please? im on the fence between some dope+drakkar or some sdas, so id like some more info, on these before i make my decision

late pass but whatever...

cant really remember how much these have been worn since I only wear them every once in a while, but I guess they've been washed three times

4670881621_8e707377f7.jpg

4670881737_67d9d66a4f.jpg

But I can tell you that they deserve a lot more wear, both fit & fabric is really really nice :)

• 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...