winter/raw denim/northern states.

partytaco

Quote:

for that reason i travel all year with the summer. In the endless search for the correct climate to season my raw jeans.

You can see the movie...

Endless Selvage II

--- Original message by johninger on Oct 20, 2005 05:57 PM

Hahahahaahahahahaahahahaahhaa..

Yeah.. although I can't top johninger's reply, in all honestly, I don't give a shit. I'm going to wear my Nudies through this winter and they're going to get salted the fuck up and snowed on and wet and dirty.

And if they get really dirty.. I may even.. *GASP* WASH THEM *GASP*

Do you guys wear long john's under your jeans during winter? This would be my first winter wearing tight ass jeans and I can't wear thermal underwear, so either I get a full coat or train my mind that my butt isn't freezing.

Quote:

Do you guys wear long john's under your jeans during winter? This would be my first winter wearing tight ass jeans and I can't wear thermal underwear, so either I get a full coat or train my mind that my butt isn't freezing.

--- Original message by darkanimal on Oct 21, 2005 02:28 PM

Yeah, I have to. Trust me, depending on how cold it is, you will stop wearing tight jeans because longjohns are a fucking necessity when it drops down to about -15 C.

Things that you MUST keep warm: feet, legs, head. Get nice boots, longjohns, and a warm, comfortable hat. Otherwise you're fucked.

if the salt and/or snow changes your denim you should be proud of that.

it's natural wear due to your living environment.

it's what denim is all about.

you've gotta live in them.

-k

minya, oh don't get your panties all in a bunch because i called you out for saying something as retarded as you have to keep your head and legs and whatever obvious else warm. i know alot of you on this board are tough guys who spend their free time trying to figure out how to make their jeans the sweetest and i thought my question was relevant....most of you won't wash your jeans for 6 months to preserve the indigo and get the best fade on the jeans so why the fuck would you want to ruin all your efforts when you get stuck in a snowstorm and your jeans get soaked. oh wait i get it last week it was cool to go baby your jeans and make sure you didn't wash for 6 months but this week it's i'm a hardass who wears these shits through anything. the majority of you guys and lets face it are a bunch of prepubescent trend happy kids who jumped here from the jnco board last month.

you could try typing jnco into google and see what happens. i mean that would be an obvious way to locate a URL. it's posts like the one by horriblyjollyjinx that are exactly what kills message boards. i didn't join this board to have halfassed witless commentary from a bunch of 16 year old flogging molly fans clogging up a discussion that i posted....i give credit to the endless selvege post because that was at least clever but this shit this dude posted is a waste. please come up with something alittle more thoughtful next time.

Quote:

you could try typing jnco into google and see what happens. i mean that would be an obvious way to locate a URL. it's posts like the one by horriblyjollyjinx that are exactly what kills message boards. i didn't join this board to have halfassed witless commentary from a bunch of 16 year old flogging molly fans clogging up a discussion that i posted....i give credit to the endless selvege post because that was at least clever but this shit this dude posted is a waste. please come up with something alittle more thoughtful next time.

--- Original message by partytaco on Oct 21, 2005 05:02 PM

Edited by adsurgo on Oct 21, 2005 at 07:16 PM

dude i dont even know where to begin... ahah. do you realize what youre saying is immature? you make fun of people here for being 16 (ahah) when in reality youre probably what? 17? 18?

and you definitely read this board enough to know who we are, what we act like, how we think, etc. you know us all too well my friend.

Edited by adsurgo on Oct 21, 2005 at 07:19 PM

Quote:

--- Original message by partytaco on Oct 21, 2005 05:02 PM

please dont join the board and start off on a note full of hate. calling this whole board a bunch fo 16 year old flogging molly fans wont get you anywerhe

chwa?

thought i'd add my two cents since no one is taking the thread seriously.

i would just get a pair of looser jeans that you don't mind messing up a bit to wear with your long johns on those snowy slushy days. That way you won't mess up whatever jeans you're babying. You can get lots of good quality cheap jeans.. Club Monaco apparently had some cheap selvedge, J Crew is another one. Banana Republic Heritage has a cinch back selvedge going on and so does UNIQLO... They're all around 1 bill or under so it won't break your piggy bank.

but yeah if you are careful jeans are meant to be worn anyhow. Good luck man.