Your ideal body type (for yourself)

Koopsta

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes, lean being relative on here. prolly 11 or 12% bf right now. just started german volume training for the next 8-10 weeks as i'm bored with my current program and joints are hurting.

holy shit, you're a big guy. at that height and weight with those measurements, you're still fairly lean right?

yes, lean being relative on here. prolly 11 or 12% bf right now. just started german volume training for the next 8-10 weeks as i'm bored with my current program and joints are hurting.

good luck with that.. I've tried high volume workouts and I just couldn't recover quick enough. maybe later on in life if I decide to gear up

how old are you again? i wouldn't do gear before 25, 26 when t-levels drop.

oh most definitely. you, and all the other huge, hardcore veterans at my gym, have suggested if I do decide to go that route, 25 should be the earliest I start. I probably won't take the plunge, but ya never know.. oh, btw I'm only 20 at the moment

not sure i heard you correctly, can you tell or show more about this big ass you speak of. i'm a more visually minded person, so if photos are easier I understand.

560df.jpg

I am pretttty satisfied with my body, I have a big ass which is ok, but I also have big thighs, and I feel sometimes that they make my legs look shorter. All in all, I dont mind the dimensions or w/e of my body, I just wish I jiggled less in some places.

i'm pretty cool where i'm at right now, 5'10"-5'11" about 140 lbs. I am trying to put some muscle on tho, i'd like to be 145 lbs and i wish i was at least 6' tall, but i used to be really short all my life until like 2 years ago when i finally started growing and now i'm taller than a lot of my friends who used to be taller than me which makes me feel good. :) i'm pissed that i know my little bro is gonna be taller than me some day, my dad was 6' and my bro's gonna be at least that. i won't be able to beat him in basketball anymore :(

want to put on muscle? and you're in philly? I'll train you. I take payments in the form of skulls or raf space boots