Your ideal body type (for yourself)

Koopsta

In this thread I just wanted to see how people imagine themselves in their ideal form. If you are a fat girl with brown stains, but you always wanted to look like Angelina Jolie, post that here; if you are an athletic white male and wanted to look like Carlos Mencia since you first saw his hilarious stand-up, let us know.

I myself, since two years before 9/11, have dreamed of looking like Bradd Pitt in Fight Club, and I really feel like I have a chance at attaining his body type as shown in the following picture:

http://images.tabulas.com/2/m/BradPittFightClub.jpg

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jeffvyain

brad pitt in fight club is the most cliche answer in the book. and it's my answer too. i could get close, but i'm really lazy, and i need to get my climbing membership back, cuz working out sucks

i'm skinny and i think skinny girls are very attractive.

a lot of they guys on here are looking for a voluptuous woman, and i think curves are beautiful-but skinny women are more of a blank canvas. they fit into clothing in a more appealing manner, they're easy to throw around in bed, and most of the time-their titties don't sag with age.

i'm really happy with my body.

a lot of they guys on here are looking for a voluptuous woman, and i think curves are beautiful-but skinny women are more of a blank canvas. they fit into clothing in a more appealing manner, they're easy to throw around in bed, and most of the time-their titties don't sag with age.

keep telling yourself that sister

thats true

but I still love this.

00012249.jpg