Your ideal body type (for yourself)

Koopsta

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Hopfer

Jean-Jacques-Burnel-100-Club-395632.jpg

Not the best pic, but I'd like to achieve something like a young JJ Burnel from The Stranglers. Tight and defined, not bulky. Pretty skinny. I'm actually almost there. If I can shed this last 10 lbs maybe girls will talk to me.

but yo i give you props for being one of the cutest thicker chicks on sufu. props ma.

I come off that way in photos for some reason, but I honestly wouldn't classify myself that way (not that I think its a bad thing or w/e, I'm just not like that)

I do have big hips for sure, and thighs that are fatter than I'd like but everything else is pretty normal. a certain person on sufu who will remain nameless met me and then later drunkenly told me "you look WAY BETTER IN PERSON"

Not the best pic, but I'd like to achieve something like a young JJ Burnel from The Stranglers. Tight and defined, not bulky. Pretty skinny. I'm actually almost there. If I can shed this last 10 lbs maybe girls will talk to me.

That's pretty much how I am...I'm like 5'6-7 like 115-118(shifts)lbs...I just wish I was taller, maybe like 5'10 or someshit. I got the defined upper body, skinny but muscular legs, lanky lean arms...I like it.

due to crossfit 4 times a week plus some light running on the weekends, i am close to achieving a lean yet muscular look, im lookin to get to 6'2" 175, shredded, with around 10% or less body fat, depending on how lazy i am with my diet.

as far as chicks, im pretty much open to everything cept chicks that pass the curvy yet cute range. fat aint gotta cut it.

heard alot about crossfit. tell me more.

due to crossfit 4 times a week plus some light running on the weekends, i am close to achieving a lean yet muscular look, im lookin to get to 6'2" 175, shredded, with around 10% or less body fat, depending on how lazy i am with my diet.

as far as chicks, im pretty much open to everything cept chicks that pass the curvy yet cute range. fat aint gotta cut it.

splain. your post confused me.

if you try to do it in a public gym, you are panting, jumping, swinging, doing snatches and cleans (which people find strange enough), and all other exercises people dont see in normal gyms. you also end up using a ton of equipment at once for the circuit workouts.

i did crossfit while in school and was in great shape. i try to do it now but i find it hard to motivate myself for the intense exercises. whenever i travel for work i meet up with an affiliate and its very convenient. its not for everyone, but i think you would enjoy the intensity/challenge.

oh I'd also like to get this nasty scar from knee surgery removed, it's like four inches long.

it's not a c-section scar

asshole :( :( :(

aw.

well and old friend of mine was in a car accident once, and from the impact her rectum exploded and for some reason they operated through her stomach.

and now she has a huge scar on her stomach, about 8-10 inches.

maybe your moms rectum exploded..

Guest Hopfer
That's pretty much how I am...I'm like 5'6-7 like 115-118(shifts)lbs...I just wish I was taller, maybe like 5'10 or someshit. I got the defined upper body, skinny but muscular legs, lanky lean arms...I like it.

5'8/9 here. 133 lbs. I'm trying to get down to 120ish, maybe 115. I have a thin layer of flab on my chest that I think is causing the extra 10-15 lbs. I might have more muscle mass than I think though which could make losing that last 10-15 unhealthy. In the last month I've lost over 10 lbs but in the last few days I smoked a lot of weed and ignored my diet. I'll have to swim or run today ;)

Guest Phrost
I am pretttty satisfied with my body, I have a big ass which is ok, but I also have big thighs, and I feel sometimes that they make my legs look shorter. All in all, I dont mind the dimensions or w/e of my body, I just wish I jiggled less in some places.
i like my ass and my tits and i have thick thighs, and i also have muscle, but id like to tone some more to get it right, get it right, get it tight.

eRAlhFzDFEQ&feature=related

cinderella, i second the long chinese ass.... it must be a canadian thing

5'10" and 147lb right now. I've been trying to get in better shape during the summer, just doing some simple things at home. No machines, just some free weights. My goal is 155lb, but by trimming the bit of flab I've got and building more muscle. Want to get my chest back to somewhere between 38 and 39... preferred how stuff fit then. So only another inch and a bit.

5'8/9 here. 133 lbs. I'm trying to get down to 120ish, maybe 115. I have a thin layer of flab on my chest that I think is causing the extra 10-15 lbs. I might have more muscle mass than I think though which could make losing that last 10-15 unhealthy. In the last month I've lost over 10 lbs but in the last few days I smoked a lot of weed and ignored my diet. I'll have to swim or run today ;)

hey, just some constructive comments here so don't take it offensively:

at your height and 130ish lbs, i wouldn't think you had much fat on you. but if you do have that "flab," don't focus on losing weight. you can build up some muscle really really fast and look skinnier yet toned, not little boy skinny

and i agree with you on one thing. a 120 lb 5'8" probably isn't healthy