Whistling the night away is a creepy fuck.

broneck

yes, it was very touching. We need more gentlemen like him on this forum. You are a lucky girl to be so blessed by such words of kindness.

i no, rite?!

Guest Phrost
I like him, but at a distance, for I have not been touched by his velvet words.

At 5 feet 7 inches, your lightly brunette/strawberry blonde hair color complements your complexion, revealing your silky-smooth, slightly rose tinted skin. In the photo, your arms are stretched out to your sides. Her head is facing downward, as if she shying away from the camera out of embarassment. You are not convincing anyone. Her white Rick Owens top is underneath her blue/purple cardigan. The black slim fit jeans is completed with a chestnut brown captoe men's shoe, unfortunately concealing her magnificent toes. There will be another time...

sorry timbs, you too have fallen victim to the night. sleep tight.

Whilst I concur that attaining a body such as Mr. Pitt's is not as difficult as some would have you believe, "working out" shouldn't suck. I posted about this on here before and unfortunately didn't generate any follow ups from it. But have you ever heard of Freestyle-Freeform Functional Dynamic Training? Imagine "working out" (I refer to it as "working out" because I suppose that is the closest word for it but there really are no words to describe this type of "training") without limits. Think about freeing your mind from numbers or sets, weights and reps, look at objects around your natural environment as your dumbells and bosu balls. Imagine walking outside one day and just start running and let your feet and the wind carry you any direction and then you make your own "work out" with the objects you come across let nature guide you to your day's "training" perhaps today you run through the forest and squat logs or boulders or mayhaps you find yourself in a neighborhood and you run rooftops and chest press satallite dishes.

I've been doing this for the past 6 weeks and I feel that my physical and mental abilities are unlimited not just in training, but as a human. If you are in Germany and would like to train with me just send me a PM, I've been in the forest lately doing some meditation techniques to coincide with my FFFDL training and it has been a really fantastic supplement to the lifts. Ladies you are welcome too, I have found that women excel when placed in natural environments.

And thedaniway, I'm really happy with your body as well ;). However your notations regarding curvy and "skinny" women I can't completely agree with. I think a woman's body is similar to a work of art, you look at some of the great masters and their paintings and you can see similarities yet they are all different and exceptional, beautiful pieces of art to a trained eye. This is how I look at women. For instance, I find your body to be quite exquisite, athletic, symmetrical and (I hate to use slang but for lack of a better adjective), "choice". And even if I had not read your remark about being "tossed around in bed" I could tell just by the few pictures I've seen of you that you have truly never been made love to by a man who understands you, understands your needs, desires and pressure points. In addition to my physical training routines, I've undergone some rigourous coitus teachings in Tibet during the year I spent backpacking there when I was 20. The women I've been with since have experienced an almost ethereal experience whilst in coitus and after they have peaked they feel born a new, they walk, talk and look different. That is why I can tell from just a glance that you have not experienced this and from that gleam in your eye I can sense that you are almost begging for it. I hope that one day you can meet a man that can bring this sensation to you. It is my wish for you and all women. Unfortunately I can't help you with this, as it is only an ocean that seperates us, I feel that just from our few interactions that our kai wavelengths do not match up and your experience would not reach a true pinnacle if we were to make love. Despite this feel free to PM me for more info.

hahahahahaha

• 2 weeks later...

i hope he wont be upset by this, but its really one of the most impressive pm's that ive ever gotten. i dont know whether to be scared or obsessed.

M’lady, julz. O, speak again, bright angel! for thou art as glorious to this night, being o'er my computer screen as is a winged messenger of heaven

Unto the white-upturned wondering eyes Of mortals that fall back to gaze on him

When he bestrides the lazy-pacing clouds And sails upon the bosom of the air. For I could write for eons of how I quench for thee, to enhale your sweet scent of lavender and mango'steens.

But alas, our time in this realm will not last but a pithy amount of time if God (Allah, Buddha, Hades, YHWY, Haile Selassie. Ek Onkar, Xenu) favors us. With love's light wings did I o'er-perch these forums. For these words these harsh posters upon this website shout cannot hold love out, and what love can do that dares love attempt; therfore these I denounce all the that despise us on this site. 'fiddlesticks to them I say!

I look upon your eyes and I see two of the fairest stars in all the heaven, your eyes do entreat me, ah to twinkle in their spheres till they return! Ah but what if the stars were there, for the brightness of your cheek would shame those stars as daylight doth a lamp; your eyes in heaven! The birds would sing and think it were not night!

Our time together on this site has been short yet I feel we have known each other for eternity. Whilst I gazed upon your waywt picture and made note of your ethereal body and thence I came across your posts regarding your desires of the perfect male member and your willingness to please your mate. I knew our desitnies were set. All that but seperates us is a mere ocean. As I sat here in my custom Aeron chair I decided not to send you photos in response to your query. Whilst living near the Sahara in my youth I was taken in by a tribe and as is custom in my adopted tribe (I would tell you the name but it is only audible, it cannot be typed in english) a mating dance must occur. In other words you must earn my willingness to give you what other suitors can not give. And in return I shall without a doubt impress you in such a way that your loins will ache and speak thy name whilst your toes will curl, knees quiver and your lips will thirst for thee, your tongue will hang betwixt your teeth begging for thee. Worry not m'lady for I shall drench your thirst like thou body and face hath never been drenched before. Cheers. :)

i hope he wont be upset by this, but its really one of the most impressive pm's that ive ever gotten. i dont know whether to be scared or obsessed.

you should probably feel a mix of the two.

julz u should marry him!

THOSE ARE NOT MY TOES

THOSE ARE NOT MY FUCKING TOES

just saying

i have conflicting thoughts, jane.

i dont know what to do.