Are True Religions nice?!

makoxboi

Quote:

what do u care what people say, if u like it buy it, they are honest people i could tell u that much, jeff is the dude hit it big with one jean......

and, wearing true religion doesn't make u gay, if TR are trendy jeans then so are nudie, apc, bape or evisu..........cause there are tons other people who wears them also, not just those kids on this forum....

umm everyone knows ONLY kids on this forum wear nudie and apc cuz theyre secret brands only for people in the know. besides when a meer mortal tries on a pair of apc's they dont even fit them...now thats some real shrink to fit right there

"True Religion = Instant Homosexual"

In that case why aren't you wearing Wranglers, JC Penney, or something even more redneck? Jeez. Face it, if you're even looking at this site you're gayer than the average guy. Admit it & learn to love it.

True Religion's premier lines are a rip-off of Leiv's RED, and they're over-priced. But who can blame them when it's so hard for most people to even get hold of RED??

Yea, I agree. Stick to what you like, find out for yourself in person what you like and take suggestions on this board with a grain of salt. (lots of salt in this thread) You know what superfuture ppl recommend (whole big thread in shopping sec.) so check out the stuff in person. Plus, Fergie from Black Eyed Peas mentioned True Religion in the new single, so you never know.........

yeah... true religion=homosexual

but... levis 501=old school homosexual

decide which one you want to be...

or actually if you think about it, ALL male homosexuals have dicks

so if true religion=homosexual

then dick=homosexual

find what you like and stick with it... even if it is hooking up with dudes

your clothes dont mean shit but what you want them to mean

The problem with true religion is that most guys wearing them are

1) Eurotrash

2) Homosexuals

3) Wannabe posers trying to appear hip

Supertalk really needs a orientation program where new users are encourage to read around to get a feel of different brands and designs before making any silly e.g "Are these nice and where can i get them yada yada" type posts

true religion:

the most over priced

disgustingly ugly

loud

douche bagging

jean ive ever witnessed, the washes adn distressions are halfassed. the quality isnt nice either, the cuts arent enjoyable and

who the fuck distresses corderouys (sp?)

theres this kid at my school who wears true religion with his purple abercrombie polo with the collar popped, i see proof of that as that true religion is for trend whoring mildly homosexual men who think they have good taste by buying into a brand that is all superficial.

and bape blows too.....

chwa?

True Religion is the epitome of the "designer jeans made popular solely because a bunch of celebs wear them and now all the masses that want to appear trendy are flocking to buy them so that they can look trendy and hip, regardless of how they actually look".