whats the best way to get over a breakup?

spacemanvt

very logical post.

if you're still crazy about her, the most stupid thing is to try to conquer her heart again and act like a little bitch.

if she's still crazy about you and that you don't care anymore, the best imo is to try not to hurt her too much, and ... yes shit that's obvious, there wouldn't be this thread in this case.

conquer her heart when she doesn't care for you like that anymore? that's like being a retard going through a maze that you yourself created but to find out there's no cheese at the end because it wasn't there to being with. and cutting off all communication with someone to forget about them because you're being a spiteful brat is stupid. but I don't think cutting off all communication with someone to forget about them is "acting like a little bitch." it's not hurting her obviously and it makes things easier on yourself.

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but I don't think cutting off all communication with someone to forget about them is "acting like a little bitch."

i don't think it either ;)

by "acting like a little bitch" i was refering to the behavior that comes with the willing to conquer her heart again.

cutting all the communications isn't basically a bad idea. but it's more appropriated in certain situations than others, i mean, ... this thread's question could be answered by "it depend on the situation, who's involved, and how much".

Just avoid the girl ( erase number etc )

Arrange plans and shit with other females

and hopefully the punani will be thrown by one of these females you will surely forget :D

i don't think it either ;)

by "acting like a little bitch" i was refering to the behavior that comes with the willing to conquer her heart again.

cutting all the communications isn't basically a bad idea. but it's more appropriated in certain situations than others, i mean, ... this thread's question could be answered by "it depend on the situation, who's involved, and how much".

ohhh okay sorry. I'm a dickhead. I totally read that wrong.

well IME, I pretty much cut off all communications after the break up, as I was an emotional wreck and was hoping doing that would be the best way to get over her.

when i was finally ready to talk (like a month later), it seemed she didn't really care what i had to say and there we are. that may have been the wrong move since we were doing a LDR but live and learn i guess.

i am tired of second guessing/regretting everything i did in that relationship.

do not hang out with friends who are in relationships for awhile. especially the ones who seem destined for marriage.

and do not remain friends with your ex.

i honestly dont know why people like to place themselves in these awkward situations. people need to stop thinking they're just gonna be walking one day and accidently trip right back into her vagina.

date date date. even if she's kinda ugly. its usually the ugly ones that turn out to be hot later anyway.

tell them never to talk to you again.

just box up all their shit, drop it off at their doorstep.

next box up everything you have that reminds you of them, i.e. things they've given you, pictures, any other sentimental shit, and take that box and put it in the basement. you'll later throw this away.

next cut off any means that they could contact you by.

hang out with friends and forget about it.

my philosophy is that you've wasted enough of your time on them, so move on as quickly and cleanly as possible so that you don't waste any more of your time. clean break.

that bitch still owes me my book I lend her, should I take it back?

and do not remain friends with your ex.

i honestly dont know why people like to place themselves in these awkward situations. people need to stop thinking they're just gonna be walking one day and accidently trip right back into her vagina.

Disagree. Of course you should avoid the crazies you broke up with, or anyone with whom things are awkward, but plenty of my exes are chill girls and have even introduced me to hot friends of theirs. Plus tripping and falling into vaginas does happen and its usually not a bad thing.

^ fuck that bitch.i suppose she had her reasons for breaking up with me, but fuck her anyways. no friends. no contact.

she was a cunty bitch before she dumped me. now i know why.

Bring on the neg rep!

nah, but seriously how do you get over your ex,that you were crazy about?

any advice to help me out would be much appreciated.

:mad::(:mad::(:mad::)

i know this is not very encouraging, but you wont get over anyone until you find the next one. no alcohol, no sex, no friends, no hobby, no sufu would do. those exes always linger in the back of your head until you fall in love again, and have that "my ex was such an ass/bitch" talk with your new significant other.

friends, drugs and alcohol seemed to work for me...I find that I have cut off almost every single ex that I have ever been with it just makes for no awkward situations in the future. I have only kept one or two that have become decent friends over time. You'll know which is which in the end.

( just my two cents... it aint worth much.)

i know this is not very encouraging, but you wont get over anyone until you find the next one. no alcohol, no sex, no friends, no hobby, no sufu would do. those exes always linger in the back of your head until you fall in love again, and have that "my ex was such an ass/bitch" talk with your new significant other.

sad but true - i find that im never truly over my exes until they have been properly "replaced"....the drugs/alcohol/sex/friends/hobby are just distractions for the time being. distractions are still essential tho, esp the drugs alcohol and sex

how the fuck do you know if your in love?? (complex question)

it didnt feel like i was in love or anything. i mean i liked her alot but i think

im more sad at the way it ended. it just fell apart and i cant help but replay events over and over in my mind at get sad/regretful at the way i acted. even after the break up.

• 2 months later...

Breakup depression can lead to some nasty things like insomnia, binge-eating, and apathy for pretty much everything.Don't allow the breakup to ruin your life.

Don't close off your connections to the outside world. Continue to go to work and connect with friends and family. Surrounding yourself with familiar and friendly faces will help you get through the initial depression and survive the time you're apart from your ex. Once you've gotten a handle on yourself, it's time to really focus on getting him back.

Breakup depression can lead to some nasty things like insomnia, binge-eating, and apathy for pretty much everything.Don't allow the breakup to ruin your life.

Don't close off your connections to the outside world. Continue to go to work and connect with friends and family. Surrounding yourself with familiar and friendly faces will help you get through the initial depression and survive the time you're apart from your ex. Once you've gotten a handle on yourself, it's time to really focus on getting him back.

...but in the meantime, new clothing helps

/thread

(10 char)

i cant cosign on the 'focus on getting him back' shit. while youre 'refocussing', he studying the next broad! if a mothafucka dont want you, stop, and refocus, then find someone else, or let them find you. a lot of times when people get back together, the same BS comes back eventually. trust.

I've realized that no matter what you do, you will still think about the person and still care for them. So the path I've taken is to just accept it and live with it.

Ironically though, I was studying at my school's library with my ex-girlfriend and I was reading this thread and she asked me what I was reading and we ended up discussing our relationship and to cut it short, her and I are working things out between us now, thanks superfuture.