taking a piss

dny

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I definitely pee at as close to a 180 degree angle with the side as possible to minimize splashback/sprinklage.

More importantly, have any of you ever had the ultimate experience of nailing a gnat/fruit fly/other flying insect during its ill fated flight through the line of fire? Best peeing experience ever.

when you go to take a leak do you pee in the water or do you pee on the side?

Personally I like to pee on the side to lessen the noise so I don't make my position known to potential enemies.

I pee on the curvy part and try to make a tangent with the curvature so I won't get splashed.

If you got enemies and they see you in the restroom, you don't need to pee silently. You dead anyway.Bathroomscene.jpg

One time my friend came back from the bathroom and said

"Dude, the weirdest thing just happened to me."

I replied

"What, did you start peeing and your stream split into two then before you could realize what was happening it reformed into one solid, normal stream?"

and he goes

"dude.. how did you know?"

>.>

<.<

I like to flush just a few seconds before I am done peeing, that way all the water goes down just when I am done, and it shaves a few seconds off my time.

once, at work, someone had left a banana in the wastebin in the restroom (it was me) and fruit flies began to congregate around the pisser. what started off as me pissing on the flies in the toilet bowl, ended with me desecrating the corinthian wallpaper of my favourite floor's restoom. :mad: for your health