SUFU Fantasy Football (Soccer) 2008/09

fatchino

FF Prize Structure ... to break or not to break? Half @ Xmas/ half in July?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. FF Prize Structure ... to break or not to break? Half @ Xmas/ half in July?

• Hell yeah; I am 100+ points behind and need the break to have chance of making money out of this.
    • Fuck no; stop trying to figure out ways of doing me outta $$$; I'm top of this biiitch.

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Torres got the all clear to play

AVB says him n' Drogz will play on Sunday

Citeh should be getting Nasri... no idea what that's gonna mean in the coming weeks but for the w'end it should be very similar to the CS match...

ok guys.

big fuck ups with the FPL during Sat unable to login, transfers not working, etc... I know my captain choice never went through and my final two transfers.

So the FPL has issued this

http://www.premierleague.com/page/Headlines/0,,12306~2421213,00.html

So what do we do... restart with GW2?

vote please

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand he comes off the bench n' does a mini Auguero on me................. fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck I had him in the team till the last minute to get that fucker BAINES. Resulting in me dumping Mal as well and then bringing in Hilarious.

Fuck you Baines

• 2 months later...

yep the citeh forward line is a fuckin emotional rollercoster...

hell it's pretty much that in every 1outta3 GWs ONE of the 3 strikers will explode. But the rotation puzzle seems impossible to figure out.

I know that Villareal is a must win for them so I expect Mancini to go balls out... but does that mean Mario's playing?!?! I would never have picked Mario to start against Utd... I thought the Dzeko row was overblown... guess it wasn't (???) but since Mario's played 2 games in a few days will he be fit? Or was the subbing him off in anticipation for Villareal... and then you got Wolves in the Silly Cup then Wolves on the weekend... does that mean he just throws out the b-team against Wolves the first time 'round? And depending on the result either throw the b-team out on the weekend....

AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH

And even Kompany n' Micah ain't nailed on...

You're best bet is getting a fuckin crystal ball...