SUFU Fantasy Football (Soccer) 2008/09

fatchino

FF Prize Structure ... to break or not to break? Half @ Xmas/ half in July?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. FF Prize Structure ... to break or not to break? Half @ Xmas/ half in July?

• Hell yeah; I am 100+ points behind and need the break to have chance of making money out of this.
    • Fuck no; stop trying to figure out ways of doing me outta $$$; I'm top of this biiitch.

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Memento Mori. Im freaking out over lamps playing deep, considering using my wildcard even though I know its a stupid idea

Anyway, I have a league set up with my friends, kinda casual, but the guy at the bottom(liverpool fan) has 10 points. His combination of 3 liverpool players, Reina, Gerrard, and Joe Cole(Captain), yielded a total of 2 points

don't worry about Lamps... he's on free kicks with BraGod (Drogba) and on pen's... and don't forget he was carrying a 'knock'... aaaaaaaand Malouda always performs well against bad teams... keep the faith in fat Frank.

pretty happy about this round, yeah but in all fairness, drogba helped me out :)

I was pretty bummed watching Hart doing magnificent as I initially had him on my team but switched him because I was unsure about him vs. Given...

Have all the players in "Sufu FPL" paid? Just wondering because I haven't really noticed alot of people saying anything in this thread about it.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Haven't had the chance to check too much lately due to a new job. What I have noticed though, all of you always seem to end up with the same captain - why? Do you read some special website or something? Been playing with the idea of using my wildcard once I have the time to go through my squad.

hahahahaha it's a combo of fixtures and covering one's ass.

I think I'm relying less than ever on online sites this season.

shit's been plagued with injuries leaving such a limited sure fire hitters week-in-week-out

love the Elmander differential lately! not gonna last tho is it fellas? hahaha

I thought I made a genius transfer when I swapped him in for tevez, of course this was before man city played.

Its only my 2nd time playing this game, but fuck this season has been difficult as shit. Last season it was about having rooney, drogba, and tevez up front, either one you captained would get you mad points.

This season, I've had a row of about 5 gameweeks where my captain didn't get more than 4 points, and none of the big teams are really dominating.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...