Who are you NEG REPPING Today?

jimmyc

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, it's funny that all of the people who got negative repped are now trying to justify themselves.

To Casual_coal, may I ask what I did that you did not like? I don't believe I ever posted in your thread with something stupid or irrelevant? Hell, I didn't even know that I did anything wrong till I peeped this thread? Explain to me?

it was a +rep but it came out as neutral, i don't know why...

and yours was supposed to be neg rep but it came out as neutral. i guess it's cause i'm in the red.

edit: i can see that you seriously hate me, jimmyc. but you can't neg rep me. sorry.

edit: :)

edit: you cant drop it can you?

I'll give 5-2 odds you have 4 red boxes before you hit 80 post.

I doubt that's a record but it's got to be close.

edit: I probably should thank you for making this thread so magical...

but I wont.

Yes, which is what I'm doing. Wasn't making fun of you. I am asking why I got neg repped from some people. The only things I did wrong was ask someone a few annoying questions and then the rest might be that when 78 asked for writers I thought he meant literally writers.

Other than that, I've been keeping my cool and not causing trouble like starting new threads about what raw denim is.

Yes, which is what I'm doing. Wasn't making fun of you. I am asking why I got neg repped from some people. The only things I did wrong was ask someone a few annoying questions and then the rest might be that when 78 asked for writers I thought he meant literally writers.

Other than that, I've been keeping my cool and not causing trouble like starting new threads about what raw denim is.

yeah, i've been doing the same for a few...

i didn't know i was dealing with 5 year olds though.

The problem you are doing is defending yourself and calling people names.

I guess I did something wrong in my post which I should learn from but apparently I don't know what that was.

i dont understand why i cant call other people names if they call me names. if i'm doing anything, its trying to improve my reputation on the forums but each time i post something, the same users will try bring me down. like i told you, i didn't know i was dealing with 5 year olds. now, i just ignore their posts.

i dont understand why i cant call other people names if they call me names. if i'm doing anything, its trying to improve my reputation on the forums but each time i post something, the same users will try bring me down. like i told you, i didn't know i was dealing with 5 year olds. now, i just ignore their posts.

Your probably still in school so here is a graph to help you understand.

sufurv0.jpg

opie

he likes to name drop hes like a big fucking loser

" is like this blah blah blah"

" cotton duck is like that blah blah blah "

"edmond dont have his hands on that blah blah blah "

come on man get your own shit

offmybiscuits negged my most recent waywt asking whether i wear makeup

sent like my second neg ever saying:

hey watsup, im not wearing makeup my skin is just naturally nicer than yours. is there a reason you're checking out my face in a what are you WEARING thread? you sure did make me feel silly

I'll give 5-2 odds you (b.e.n.) have 4 red boxes before you hit 80 post.

I doubt that's a record but it's got to be close.

edit: I probably should thank you for making this thread so magical...

but I wont.

gonna need a few more negs for him to get that 4th red box before his 80th post.