Who are you NEG REPPING Today?

jimmyc

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats a good Idea, but there is just a certain joy of taking someones bar away, or even better, putting someone in red.

This is filed under : What have I learned from Superfuture?

1. GIVE RED

2. GIVE RED

3. GIVE RED

4. spend $$$

5. MOAR RED

6. TURN GREEN INTO RED

7. Get killed by Russian mafia for borrowing money to buy Lahnvinz that will be dirty in a year.

Guest jmatsu
This is filed under : What have I learned from Superfuture?

1. GIVE RED

2. GIVE RED

3. GIVE RED

4. spend $$$

5. MOAR RED

6. TURN GREEN INTO RED

7. Get killed by Russian mafia for borrowing money to buy Lahnvinz that will be dirty in a year.

tempted to neg. u aint very funny.

Some guy neg-repped my last fit and his comment was "what the fuck!" I must say I'm almost flattered to have caused such a reaction. Sadly I was curious and checked who he was and he wears generic visvim outfits so he probably doesn't know shit about fashion. I'm like a painter who was starting to gloat about pissing off an art critic and just realized it was just some random loser who doesn't know shit.

Jayrock and Jackphoto.

I get a neg from them every time they reload, and they vice versa.

I need to keep this going as the disapproval of these two shit-tar faggots is one of the best ways to remind myself I'm living properly. Classless mental defectives make surprisingly good life-compasses.

Jayrock and Jackphoto.

I get a neg from them every time they reload, and they vice versa.

I need to keep this going as the disapproval of these two shit-tar faggots is one of the best ways to remind myself I'm living properly. Classless mental defectives make surprisingly good life-compasses.

i do the very same to jackphotography and famous. add famous to your list. thanks

• 2 weeks later...

let me call the waaaaahmbulance, help isnt always nice or polite

and if by contribute you are talking about photos, im not gonna post random subpar shit everyday and expect people to be cool with it

and if you "idc" about my being "hard shit" at photography or not, why even bring it up?